chapter 1

Where to start well my name is stiles stilinski I am 17 years old. My 'dad' is the sheriff of beacon hill. When I was 8 my mum died. I don't want to talk about it yet. My best friend Scott McCall is a werewolf he got bitten by Peter hale. Who died and then came back to life. You then have sourwolf who is Derek hale. He is a born werewolf. Peter and Dereks family died in a fire. Peter was in a coma but then he started killing people. It turns out that Dereks ex kate started the fire. Derek killed peter becoming the alpha. Derek then started turning teens in to wolfs to make a pack. You have boyd who is quite and keeps to himself. You then have Erica who has become independent and confident in everything. Then last you have isaac who is the puppy in the pack. His dad abused him I only now because he came to me crying every time and I would help him through it. Then there's scott who has been my best friend since I was 4 years old. Then  you have jackson who got bit by Derek but instead of being a werewolf he became a kanima but after peter and Derek killed him he came back as a werewolf. Then you have Lydia who is dating jackson. You also have danny who is human but he comes with jackson and Lydia. Then he found out he didn't believe it until Derek turned he freaked out but then I talked to him about it and he was fine with it. Then you have Allison who is a hunter and is dating Scott. Her dad chris did hunt werewolfs but then he started helping the packs instead. Geared who is Allison's grandad kidnapped Erica and boyd. He then kidnapped me and then beat me. Everyone hated him then even Chris. Then theres me I help the pack any way that I can. I get along with Derek and peter to. But I still call Derek sourwolf.

It has been 2 weeks since geared and life is getting better. We have come together as a pack. Jackson's adaptive parents went to live in London so he moved in with Derek and peter. I usual wake up with isaac in my room because he gets nightmares about his past. Some of the time Erica and boyd join him and sometimes they come on there own. Jackson, Lydia and danny come in to and so does Allison and scott but them five don't come as often as the others. And other times they all stay and so do Derek and peter. Today is going slow because of school but I guess that it gets better as after school we have a pack meetings. Anyway its near the end of gym which is lacrosse. All of us guys are on the team and the girls are watching. That's when I saw danny stumbling a bit and so does coach.
"Māhealani are you ok." Coach asked.
"No sir." Danny said making me panic a bit.
"Go get your stuff the get to the nurse." So he nodded and walked back inside. After 2 minutes I went up to coach.
"Sir can I go and check on danny." I asked.
"Yes stiles you can go." He whispered. So I ran of to danny. Coach knows that I am protective of my friends and also about my past. When I got to the changing room to grab my bag I saw danny on the floor with a bleeding lip.
"Dan are you" But before I finished I felt something cold touch the back of my head.
"Put your hands up." A rough voice said. I saw dan look scared so I did what I was told but I turned around and looked at the guy. He is six foot with blue green eyes. He has brown hair with a small beard. I took a deep breath.
"Who are you?" I asked trying to sound strong.
"I am an police officer." I burst out laughing.
"Im sorry but I know all the police officers in town as my dad is the sheriff. Also you have a knife." I told him. I saw him look shock.
"Fine then." He lowered his gun a bit. " I am looking for someone."
"Who?" I asked.
"Who is the luna?" I gave him a confused look. "Who is the alphas mate?"
"Alpha." I asked trying to look confused.
"I know you both know about the werewolfs and who the alpha is. Now who is his mate." I am confused Derek doesn't have a mate.
"I am sorry sir but the alpha has no mate." Dan said sounding weak.
"Well I have no use for you two then." He then pointed the gun at dan before he shot I was in front of him pushing the gun upwards away from me and dan making it go of.
"RUN." I shouted.
"But."
"Dan RUN." I heard him run out of the the room. I knocked the gun out of his hand and away from me. I then got slammed into the lockers.
"Why not tell me the truth." He said.
"I am Derek doesn't have a girlfriend." I said. Just then the door slammed opened and standing there is the pack, coach and the lacrosse team.
"Let him go." Coach ordered looking mad but before anyone can blink I felt something sharp go into my stomach. I screamed in pain felling tears flow down my face.
"Stiles." I heard a lot of people shout. I heard the girls sob as I slid down the locker.