chapter 2

When I hit the floor a number of things happened. The hunter got pulled away from me and got pinned to the floor by Scott, Jackson and boyd. While the girls all came running to me. My head was lifted from the ground and put on to Erica's knee. I looked at her and saw tears running down her face. I lifted my hand to her face and wiped away the tears. I then did it to Lydia and Allison.
"It is ok." I told them.
"I called the hospital, the police. I also called Derek and peter." Isaac said joining us on the floor.
"He will die before they get here." The hunter told everyone. Gaps ran around the room and I heard sobs coming from different people.
"Shut up." Jackson growled before he punched him in the face knocking him out. Body nodded and Jackson and Scott joined the others. Coach came over and sat on the floor. I felt my eyes start to close.
"You need to stay awake stiles." Coach told me.
"Me tired." I told him.
"Think about your family." So I did I started thinking about the pack knowing I want to be with them. "Think of a memory." Coach told me. So I did and I chuckled which made me in pain but I ignored it. "What are you thinking about?" He asked trying to distract me.
"When I was little and we went to the park and you fell in the lake coach." I said. I saw him give me a watery smile.
"How many times do I tell you to call me bob." Coach asked. I felt Erica run her hand through my hair.
"Lost count." Just then the police turned up. Jordan leading them. When he saw me he ran over.
"Oh my god. We need an ambulance at the school." He said.
"5 minutes away." I then started having a coughing fit and when I finished I had blood pouring out of my mouth.
"Make it 2 and get him out of here." Jordan ordered.
"Where's john?" Bob asked.
"He got fired 2 months ago." Jordan said. I saw bobby pale and look down at me.
"Why didn't you tell me." Bob asked.
"I didn't want to worry you." I told him.
"I am so sorry I wasn't there." He then started crying. I felt my eyelids start to close.
"Stay awake." I heard a number of people say. I tried to keep my eyes open but then the room went dark.

When I woke up all i can here is an annoying beeping sound. I felt hands in both of mine and also other areas like my shoulder, arm and bottom of my leg. I forced my eyes open so I could look around the room. The whole pack is sat around the room peter is holding my left hand with isaac and Derek is holding my other hand. Scott was touching my left arm with Allison in his lap. Boyd was sat with Erica next to him both touching my leg and Jackson and Lydia was in the same position as scott but on my right. Danny was sat next to jackson touching my shoulder. Bob was sat at the window still awake.
"Stiles your awake." With him just saying that everyone else woke up. Scott stood making Allison fall to the floor.
"Are you ok?" Scott asked after he help Allison up and apologising to her.
"What happened." Derek asked.
"What hurts?" Peter asked.
"Quite." Bob shouted making everyone look at him. "One at a time." And with that everyone started talking over each other.
"He said QUITE." Chris said walking in with Melissa.
"How are you feeling?" Melissa asked.
"Fine." I told her but then she gave me the look. "I fell like I have been stabbed repeatedly." I told her. I saw Isaac, Jackson, boyd and Erica flinch when I said that which confused me.
"Well your blood levels are fine and so is everything else. The police is out side to take a statement but I think you should talk with the pa friends first." She told me. So I nodded and then she left.
"Can I talk to stiles alone." Derek asked. Everyone nodded giving me a hug before they left including bob. "What did the hunter want." I went to sit up but I got a stabbing pain in my stomach making me gasp. Derek instantly grabbed my hand taking my pain. I sighed in relief.
"Thank you." I said. "He wanted your mate." I told him getting straight to the point. Derek's face went from a blank expression to one of anger.
"What? I haven't even told them yet." I shrugged.
"He was asking for them and also the luna." When I said that Derek looked like a gold fish.
"No one knows." He told me.
"I think you should tell them before
they get hurt." I told him holding his hand to help him realise he is not alone. He took a deep breath.
"Your my mate." He said. "Stiles your my mate." I looked at him shocked.
"Really." He then nodded. "Its ok I accept." I told him. I saw him smile. He then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. After a few minutes we pulled apart then I remembered something. "What's a luna?"
"Its someone who is my mate and will help look after the pack. Another word is pack mum so they might call you mum." I couldn't help but laugh even though it hurt. He looked confused.
"They already call mum." I told him. He then smiled. "Does that make you the pack dad?"
"Yeah."
"Why did Isaac, Jackson, boyd and Erica flinch when I said that I was in pain?"
"Because they will see you as a mum more then the others." So I nodded. He then kissed me again. "Should we let them in." So I nodded. He went and opened the door and Isaac ran in before anyone could blink.
"Are you ok? Do you need anything? Are you in pain." He asked.
"Im ok." I told him hugging him. Just then Jordan walked in with steve.
"We need to talk about what happened but first there where some injuries that are old. Did you get them from your boyfriend." He asked looking at mine and Derek's hand. I looked at my friends and saw shocked faces.
"Please tell me he didn't." Bob said. I looked down feeling the tears.
"Who?" Peter asked standing next to me.
"John." I whispered but I know everyone heard me.
"What?" Peter said.
"He wouldn't do that." Scott said.
"Why?" Steve said. That's when I broke down. Derek sat on the bed and hugged me. When I calmed down I said the words that have been hunting me.
"I'm adopted."

Please tell me what you think of the story and thank you for reading my book xx 💛❤

I also want to say thanks to Maddyj12903
For the kind words