chapter 8

Well you know when you keep getting bad vibes from people you should listen to them. For the past week and a half whenever I see aiden and ethan they keep looking at me but I ignore them. We haven't heard anything about the alphas until know. I was at the Winchesters getting myself into bed when my phone went of I looked at it and saw jackson's number. So I got out of bed and answered it.
"Yes Jackson." I said. Not being able to hide the happiness from my voice.
"Derek has spotted the alphas and is heading there. I thought to tell you everyone but Lydia and Allison is coming they are heading to yours." He told me.
"Thats ok pup. Just." I wanted to continue but I saw red eyes flash out side in the back garden. "Oh my god." I said backing up. I heard tyres scraping.
"What is it?" He asked. But the dean walked in.
"Im going to go and meet up with sam and cas." He said walking out the room heading to the front door. I ran down the stairs trying to stop him opening the door but I was to late. He turned to look at me but he was thrown into the wall.
"DAD." I screamed. I slammed the door shot but unfortunately a hand got in the way. I heard a hiss of pain but then the door  opened and standing there are 5 people. They walked into the house and I stepped backwards. "I don't know who you are but you should leave before I call the police." A guy using a cane closed the door with it obviously knowing the door is made of mountain ash. I saw dean struggle to stand up but he looked mad.
"Im sorry maybe we should introduce ourselves." The cane guy said. "I am Deucalion. The alpha of the alpha pack."

Before we can say anything im pinned to the wall and so is dean

"I am ennis." The one pinning me said.

"That is Kali

"That is Kali." He said pointing the girl.

"That is aiden and ethan

"That is aiden and ethan." One of them I think ethan is pinning dean to the wall and aiden is looking at me.

"What do you want?" Dean asked

"Well we want to talk to your son of course." I went pale as every eye went to me.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Well obviously you know about werewolf so don't deny it." Aiden said.
"We have two questions for you?" Kali said. "Who is the alpha mate?"
"What?" Dean said.
"Well your in a pack so who is the alpha mate?" Ethan asks. I stay quite but suddenly a hand went wound my neck tight. "Whats there name? Have you ever meet them before?"
"No I haven't meet them." I gasped out but then the hand loosened.
"Ok then." Deucalion said.
"You said there is two things you wanted." I said.
"Oh yeah sorry." He then flashed his eyes. "We want you in the pack?"
"WHAT?" Dean shouted.
"Well really its not a question its more like you are joining our pack." He said smirking.
"No." I said.
"You have no say in it." Ennis said. I felt my heartbeat getting faster.
"You hear that it shows how scared you are." Deucalion said. But before anyone can say anything else I knee ennis where the sun doesn't shine. He lets me go giving me time to go round the corner and grab my bat. The bat is made of mountain ash. Ennis charged at me and I swung my bat hitting him in the face making him gasp in pain and stumble backwards. Thats when aiden charged at me so I hit him. Thats when I realized dean was fighting to. I went to hit Ennis again but he cought it ripping it out of my hand making me stumble and then get slammed in to the wall. This time getting pinned with a hand round my neck and aiden holding my legs. Dean was being held by Kali this time.
"This is why I want you in the pack you think out side of the box." I tried to get free but I couldn't. "Know who wants a new beta ."
"Let aiden or ethan bite him." Kali said.
"Aiden can because I will still be his alpha since we are twins." Ethan said.
"Think of what we can make him do." At that point I tried harder to get free but I still couldn't. "Hold his legs." So ethan took my legs while aiden went up to my neck. Ennis let my neck go and grabbed hold of my shoulders keeping me still. I don't want the bite and if I ever got it I wanted Derek to give me the bite.

What happens next.
Please tell me what you think xxx 💙💙💚