Chapter 9

As adien leaned In to bit my neck he kissed me first making me stop in shock. I then began to struggle harder but I can tell its no good as the grip on my shoulder tightens.
"Look at me." Dean said to me. I turned my head so I was looking at him. "it's going to be OK." adien put his face to my thought and sniffed making me freeze.
"He's a virgin." adien said making them all look at me with wide eyes.
"Well today is definitely a good day." I watch as adiens eyes change colour from brown to red and his teeth grow long and pointy. He leans in ready to bite my neck and all I can do is feel helpless and weak. I look at Dean and I can see him trying to get free. Trying to help me but it's no good. I feel his teeth scrap my right side of my neck before suddenly he is pulled away from me and so are ethan and ennis. Standing there in front of me is a wolfed out jackson, a wolfed out Erica, allison with her bow and arrows and a pissed of Lydia who looked like she wants to kill them all. Dean ran over to me to help me of the ground and so did Lydia.
"Mum are you ok?" she asked looking scared.
"ill be OK." I told her. So we turned and looked at the alpha pack who looked shocked.
"how can you be there mum?" adien bellowed. That got a growl from jackson and Erica. With out thinking I pushed my way to the front and glared at them. I saw decaliun smirk at me.
"Because he is the alphas mate."
"Yes I am and I want you to leave my house and leave my packs territory."
" Not going to happen bitch." ennis said. I couldn't help smirking at him.
" Well my mate will be here any minute with the rest of my pups and they will be pissed and I'm sure my uncle and mum will be here soon to kill you all."
"oh this is marvellous." decalian said walking in front of me. "we come here wanting to take the territory. To find out about the alpha mate that we decided to make ours. We then saw you and wanted to make you join to. But now I get two in one." he flashed his eyes at me. "how wonderful." while he was talking I was backing away from him but keeping my pups and dad behind me.
"get away from my mate." a voice shouted. We all looked at the door and standing there is Derek. Looking pissed and wolfed out. The rest of the pack is behind him all wolfed out even Bob is. But before they got any closer a hand grabbed me. Holding me close to one of there chests. Having there claws at my throut.
"decalian let my mate go." Derek said sounding mad but I can see the hurt in his eyes.
"oh no this is what is going to happen. We are all leaving and Stiles is coming with us." he then whispered to me. "we have a long night ahead of us." I knew the others heard because I heard whines coming from the pups. My dad wanted to come to me but peter was stopping him and Derek looked like he was going to kill anyone to get to me.
"say by to your old pack." ethan said.
"because once we leave you will never see them again." aiden told me.
"CASTLE." my dad shouted.