chapter 6

"What?" I asked disbelieving what I got told but at the same time I could remember them even though the last time I saw them I was 4.
"We are you parents." Dean told me.
"Yeah I know." They looked at me confused. "I mean your my dad or grumpy. Cas is pops or Angel and sam is uncle sammy." Thats when they all started crying. I felt Derek hug me tighter and Chris patted my legs.
"I can't believe you remember all of that." Cas said.
"Im not grumpy." Dean said trying to look mad but he made all of us laugh. I ended up stopping because of the pain I was in. Which got concerned looks.
"Sti are you ok?" Derek asked.
"I could do with my meds." I said.
"I'll get them." Chris said. He moved my legs carefully and went and grabbed them. He brought them back with some water and a sandwich.
"Thanks." So I ate the food and then I swallowed the tablet. Derek checked that I swallowed them all and then he kissed me. We heard a cough and we broke apart to see a smiling chris and cas but an angry dean and sam.
"Who are you? And why did you just kiss my son." Dean asked. Derek looked at me.
"This is Derek and he is my boyfriend." I told them.
"What?" Sam shouted. I should explain out of everyone he is really protective of me but don't get me wrong cas and dean are to and can be worse.
"We have been dating for a few weeks." Derek said lying easily.
"But you look so in love." Cas said confused. I can feel the blush rushing up my face.
"I have known stiles for a while but I wanted to get to know him first and then wait until he was 18." Derek told all of us shocking everyone even me. I looked up at him and smiled.
"I loved you to since I meet you." I said kissing him.
"That is sweet." Cas said. While everyone looked sick. Just then the door banged open making all of us jump and dean and sam went for there guns.
"We are home." Isaac shouted walking in.
"Isaac." I shouted happy the pack was here. He ran into the room.
"Stiles." He ran in giving me a hug followed by the others.
"Guys this is dean my dad, cas my pops and uncle sammy." I said. After everyone hugged me Isaac sat in front of me while the others where dotted around the room. "This is Scott, Alison, boyd, Jackson, Erica, Lydia, danny and Isaac." So they nodded to each other.
"Are you going to take stiles away?" Isaac said in a soft voice. I saw cas and dean look at each other. I felt Derek's arms tighten in fear.
"We would never take him away from you." Cas said. That brought smiles onto everyone's faces. "But we don't want to lose you again."
"We are moving here." Dean said.
"Really." I asked. When I saw them nod I couldn't help the smile on my face. Just then peter, Melissa and bob walked in so I introduced them to. But when I got to bob it went down hill abit.
"Did you know?" Dean asked.
"No. And if I did know I would of tried to help her search for you." Bob said.
"Your lying." Dean shouted looking mad. I saw bob shaking looking like he was going to turn. So I jumped up in between them.
"Stop it know." I ordered. Everyone looked at me. "I don't care if you are my dad I want you to get along with my uncle." I told dean.
"What? No." He said.
"He is my uncle and has been there for me through everything. Even all the abuse I had to face and he was there. So instead of having a go at him why not say thank you." I said getting in deans face.
"What do you mean abuse." He shouted. So I told him everything about john and what he did to me.
"So please just say thank you and try to get on." He gave a big sigh.
"I'm sorry its just that we have been searching for years trying to find you and look at yo. Your all grown up with a group of friends and a boyfriend." Dean said looking sad. "Thank you for protecting him."
"Its ok." Bob said.
"Know if you don't mind I am going to sleep." And with that I walked to the sofa and laid down with my head on Derek and my feet on chris. I looked and saw dean, sam and cas get up to leave.
"Please don't leave." I said to them.
"We wont." Dean said.
"Get some rest." I felt cas kiss my head and so did Derek. Then I fell to sleep knowing that this is going to get some use to.

Please tell me what you think xx