chapter 5

"It cant be." Chris said.
"Can't be what." I asked sounding panic.
"That is the Winchester symbol." He said. Derek and peter gasped looking pale.
"The Winchester's." Peter said.
"Who are the Winchester's." I asked.
"They are hunters. They are the kind that shot first ask questions later." Chris told me. I was frozen in fear. "You have the brothers sam and dean. Sam is the youngest out of them." I saw both Derek and peter shiver but so does the rest of the pack.
"So what do we do?" Scott asked trying to look like he is not scared.
"I am going to have to contact them." Chris said but we all looked at him.
"What?" Peter said.
"But they will take mum." Isaac said.
"No." Derek growled.
"But he will have his family back." Melissa said. Then they all started arguing.
"What if they hurt my pups or my mate?" I said really loud. Making everyone stop and look at me. Derek walked over to me and cleaned my tears that I didn't know was running down my face.
"No one will hurt the pups." Derek told me. Pulling me into a hug. I nodded into his shoulder.
"But I will have to call them." Chris said. Everyone went to talk but I shot them all a look.
"Why?" I asked.
"When you where born I was made you godfather." He said.
"What?" Allison said.
"Who is my dad?" I asked.
"Yes I am your godfather and I am not sure who your farther is." He looked apologetic about it. "When you where taken at 4 they called every hunter they knew to go looking for you but no one could figure out where you where." He told me.
"I don't want my pups or my mate to get hurt." I told him.
"They won't if we keep it from them for know." Chris told me. So I nodded. We continued looking through the box and found photos of me, mum Melissa and Scott. I also found photos of Lydia, Jackson and Danny which made all of us laugh. Especially the one of Jackson hanging upside down from the swing set crying. I looked at all the money and we counted over $40,000 which shocked me. I then found her necklace that she got when she was younger. I went to give it to bob but he told me that she would want me to have it. It is a wolf tag.

 It is a wolf tag

I put it on. On the back is Finstock which is her legal last name. After the emotional day I decided to make pasta with chicken and vegetables which is everyone's favourite even though they all told me to sit down. I need to do something. Chris came back in and told us that the Winchester's where on the way and will be here in a few days. Which made all of us nervous. We all sat together to eat but I could only eat a little bit before I felt sick. I saw everyone look worried at me but I told them to eat up or no cookies. After that there where empty plates. We all puppy piled in the front room with the pups being careful of my injuries but also making sure we all where touching some way.

The next two days where slow and difficult. The pups didn't want to leave me but with the Winchester's on there way we have to dull it down which made all of us sad even the adults. We gave them Bob's address so they can go there since I have been at Derek's but so has everyone. I told everyone to go to school or work. They wanted to stay with me but I told them they can't keep missing school. I was laid in Bob's front room with my head on Derek's lap when the door went of. I looked at Derek confused because everyone just walks in. Derek went to the front door and opened it. I wanted to get up but I was told not to. So I stayed laid down with my eyes closed.
"Sti there are some people here for you." Derek said. So I opened my eyes and looked up. What I saw shocked me. There was a guy who was taller then the others. He smiled at me. Then the guy in the middle was the shortest and possibly the scariest looking one. Then the one on the end was wearing and suit and tie but he was wearing a trench coat but the only thing they have the same is the tears in there eyes.

I tried to sit up but I winced in pain

"Are you ok?" They asked concerned.
"Who are you?" I asked. Derek lifted my head up and put it down on his lap. He got a glare from the smallest one.
"I am sam." Said the tall one.
"I am castiel." Said the trench coat guy.
"I am dean." The scariest one said. "We are the Winchester's." I winced in pain again.
"Whats wrong?" Castiel asked.
"Erm the truth." I asked.
"That would be kind." Sam said. They sat down on the sofa and chairs opposite me and Derek.
"There was this guy who came into school who wanted to hurt one of my friends so I distracted him and ended up getting stabbed." I told them. They all looked mad. "Can I call Chris." I asked.
"Yeah that's fine." Dean told me. So I called him and he told me that he will be here in 10 minutes. That's when castiel brock down and dean pulled him into a hug.
"We have been looking for you for years." Castiel said. That's when the door opened and chris walked in. He walked over to me and lifted my legs up sat down and then put my legs on him.
"Ok so down to business." Dean said getting glares from the others. "We are hunters and castiel is an Angel." My eyes went wide.
"Angels are real." I asked.
"Yes we are." Castiel told me.
"Any way castiel is my husband." Dean said. "They can have kids." I heard chris gasp.
"I don't understand." I said.
"Castiel is like your mum and I am your farther." Dean said.

Please tell me what you think of the story and thank you for reading my book xxx 💚