two

"Heimdall has informed me on the fall out that the captain and you had. I must say, the captains actions are not those of a true captain," Thor said, munching on a piece of toast.

"Eh, it's whatever," Tony dismissed, downing his second cup of coffee.

"So, what are you and reindeer games doing back on Earth?" Tony asked as he glanced at Loki who was giving Thor terrifying glares.

"Loki here was sentenced to be on earth for three human years. I don't think he's pleased," Thor said as he looked at his brother.

"No, I think he looks ecstatic," Tony snorted. Before Thor could respond he was cut off by Diana entering the kitchen looking murderous.

"Uhm, what's up?" Tony asked timidly.

"I have been informed that the captain and his team mates are returning to the United States," Diana said, an angered look on her face.

"So they finally decided to sign the accords," Tony said and rolled his eyes, "Steve could've avoided all of this if he signed them the first place but since he didn't read them." Tony snorted again and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Thor asked as he stood up as well, glancing quickly at Loki.

"I'm going to sleep, I want to be well rested if I need to see them face to face," Tony called back as he entered the elevator, telling FRIDAY to take him to his and Diana's shared room.

As soon as the elevator doors close Diana turns to Thor and looks at him with expectant eyes, "I need you to tell me everything you know about him."

-

"And that is all I know. I have to say I am quite shocked at the captain's change of heart. I would think he would sign the accords to not risk civilian lives," Thor said.

"Well, wouldn't you suddenly change when an old friend appeared back in your life?" Loki asked, speaking for the first time since he arrived at the tower.

"I do not know dear brother, being a captain means that you have to stay indifferent towards feelings," Thor stood up and yawned, "I must say, I am quite tired."

"I think we should all go to sleep," Diana said as she stood up, "Friday will take you to your rooms, have a nice sleep." Diana headed to the elevator, Thor and Loki behind her.

-

"Kids would you settle down please?" Tony asked as he walked into the common room hearing all the ruckus the young heroes were doing.

Peter and Miles were arguing over who was better, as always, Kamala and Riri were gossiping and Harley was watching tv.

"Mr. Stark! Who's better, me or Miles?" Peter asked as he and Miles quickly ran over to Tony.

"I'm better," Tony answered as be moved away from the two boys who were complaining that that wasn't an option. "Harley, you tell your mom you were coming?"

"Yes Mr. Stark," Harley answered as he watched the news, they were broadcasting the arrival of the rogue avengers.

"Turn that off please," Tony said. Harley did was he was told and turned to Tony. "Do you guys really want to be here when they come?" Tony asked the kids.

They all just looked at Tony as if he just asked the stupidest question on earth. "Okay, shouldn't have asked that."

"Anyways, let's all go to the lab, we're going to blow stuff up," Tony said as he clapped his hands once and all the kids scrambled towards the elevator.

"Who's going to blow stuff up?" Diana asked as she walked out of the kitchen, toast in hand.

"I would also like to know!" Thor's voice rang out.

"It's science I promise!" Tony exclaimed as he walked into the elevator with the kids.

"Boss, I would like to inform you that Rogers and his team are currently trying to get into the tower, should they be let in?" Friday asked Tony.

"A couple more hours should do it," Tony responded.

---
cliffhanger! lmao sorry for the long wait of almost two months jsksks.

sorry if this sucks! i was mainly tired writing this and I had zero ideas.

thirty comments and fifteen votes for me to start writing the next chapter!

-jackie🕷