Chapter 6 - An Unfortunate Meeting

Author's Note: Who's got two thumbs and terrible writer's block for this story? This female humanoid! Argh! Welp, I got the chapter done. Things start happening in this chapter. Also, enjoy some adorable Zeref and Natsu being adorbale! Just saying, these brothers give me life. Who else cried over the latest chapter? *raises hand* Yeah, that sucked, but whatever. Enjoy a story where Zervis and canon and not dead. That would be nice. *glares at Hiro Mashima, the idiot troll who owns them* By the way, the next update will be on July 2nd. My summer is going to be pretty hectic with Summer Track and Driver's Ed. Hopefully, I'll still have plenty of time to write. At least this way, I won't be rushed. I may have written this chapter in like two days after stressing out about it for a month, haha! Enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 6

Three Months Later - Third Person P.O.V.

A group of thirteen strangers whose faces are hidden deep in their hoods march down the center of the parted cobbles of Magnolia. The wide road is the only sign that the Ace of Fairy Tail, Gildarts, has returned home once more. Most people wouldn't even think of challenging Fiore's Number 1 Guild when their Ace is around, but it seems that these people haven't gotten the memo. It's a joyous time, even for Juvia, which is something most wouldn't expect due to the heavy downpour of rain. The cloaked strangers are drenched from the rain, but they don't appear hurried. They walk with purpose and an air of authority hovering around their sopping figures. The thirteen strangers make their way to the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, the reason for their visit to the powerful guild unknown.

Natsu's P.O.V.

After months away, Gildarts finally returned home earlier today. He arrived in rain-soaked clothes and a bright grin. He was just as happy as the guild that he was finally home again. Porlyusica told me that she had contacted Gildarts about the incident from three months ago. At first, I had been upset. Not only had she told the guild things that she shouldn't have, but now she was contacting Gildarts because of a minor freak out. He'd been desperate to get home, but due to the intense amount of missions he'd taken this time around, the redhead had only managed to return home today. I could tell that he wanted to speak to me about my little freak out, but he knew that we couldn't speak about it unless we were alone. I had already freaked the guild out enough with my psychoticness. There's no need to give them a reason to think that I'm in worse shape than I actually am. It's easy to tell that I want to talk to Gildarts. I've been trying to get him alone all day. Despite that, we still haven't managed to speak privately quite yet. I always insist that I don't need Gildarts to coddle me, but he typically makes it a point to talk to me alone when he first makes his return home. It's ironic, but now I'm the one that wants to talk to him like right now. I just need to talk to someone, and I can't bring myself to trust Porlyusica at the moment, even though she only had my best interest in mind. I can see his guilt in Gildarts's eyes, but I can't help but smile. Cana missed her father. She was the first out of her chair and in his arms when he returned, despite the facts that he was soaking wet and she was already smashed at ten in the morning. She hasn't strayed from his side since his entrance this morning, besides to let him change. I have to admit, if it was me, I would put my daughter before my misfit guild mate. I know that Gildarts considers me to be almost like the son he never had, but now he knows that he has a daughter. I'll settle for being the misfit guild mate. I will myself to reengage in the conversation going on around me.

"You already know that, Mira!" Erza protests, her face nearly as scarlet as her hair. We had been playing truth or dare, and it looks like Erza got asked about her crush. It was honestly a waste of a question. The entire world may as well know that Erza's head-over-heels in love with Jellal. Of course, that also means that Jellal is as dense as a box of especially stupid rocks. The entire world knows that he's crazy for her too, and yet they still aren't together. It's beginning to irk me. They both need to stop being stupid and give each other proper confessions and get together before I use my curses and make them!