Dice Game

Jen's family members were so nice and so were her brothers. I had a fun time getting to know everyone and I also had a fun time spending time with the boys. It was getting late and the barbecue was coming to a end so I started to say goodbye.

"Bye Jen thanks for having me over I had fun meeting your fam." I said.

"No problem I know you never had a family of your own so I wanted to just let you know that my family is your family." She said.

Aw my heart.

"Thanks Jen. You really are a sweet person." I said pulling her in to a hug.

She hugged back and I went to walk over to the boys in the car.

"Hol up shorty you ain't gonna say bye to me?"

I turned around and saw Keith giving me a bright and happy smile.

Why the hoes always gotta look good?

I smiled back. "Well you was stuck upstairs for the rest of the barbecue so I don't know how you expect for me to say bye to you." I said.

He chuckled. "Bye Anaya." He said pulling me in for a unexpected hug.

Touchy much.

"Let her go Keith she don't want you." Jen said.

He let go and looked at her. "Of course not. Not after you opened up your big ass mouth." He said.

Jen shrugged her shoulders. "Oh well. Not my fault you a hoe." She replied.

I chuckled. "Bye guys." I said walking to the car.

I got in and it was extremely quiet. "Were y'all talking about something before I walked in?" I asked.

"Yea." Dre said.

"Y'all gonna tell me what about?"

"Nah." Ricky said.

Well then...

I sat back in the chair quietly and will Ricky drove us back home. "Yo Anaya you gotta bring us over to Jen's crib more often. Her uncles know how to throw down on the grill." Dre said.

"Forreal I can't tell you the last time I went to a backyard barbecue." Darnell said.

I chuckled. "I'll keep that in mind. Glad y'all enjoyed y'all self." I replied.

We reached back home and I took Damian out the car seat. The boys went in the house first and I was last with the baby.

"Anaya we need to have a talk." Dre said.

When I walked in the living room the three of them were lined up and Darnell looked at me and then looked at the couch in front of him signaling for me to take a seat.

"Okayyyy. What's this all about?" I asked.

"Well how do we put this.." Darnell said.

"We don't want you dealing with Keith." Ricky blurted.

"Well not just Keith but boys period." Dre said.

"How come?" I asked.

"Cause you don't know who you could trust. You might think you're dating a good person but in reality he just wanna kill." Darnell said.

Crazy cause I've experienced that before.

"Sexually and deadly wise." Dre including.

I chuckled. "Alright find but how do I know I can trust y'all?" I asked pushing they buttons.