Hotels or Motels I dont care (ch.16)

~Victoria's POV~

We were on the other bus for about 3 hours before we switched back. We had helped Patrick get into a better mood and Lex even told him tons of really funny things that happened to him when he was younger. I was glad that we were able to help Patrick.

Once we got back on our bus I felt like in was at home again, even though it wasn't my real one I still felt safe. I told everyone that we were able to help out with Patrick's mood. That night everyone was starving for real food so when we got to our final stop for the night Gerard had picked up some Chinese food and brought it back to the bus.

"Yes! Real food." I said before grabbing the box that had a V on it.

Frank did the throwing noodles thing again to everyone. Now it was Lex's turn to ask him a question and I made sure to record this.

"Okay so will you ever stop with the weird smile? You only seem to do it to me."

"Um no, I like scaring you." Then he threw a noodle at Lex then Lex threw a noodle back at him.

I shared the video on Twitter because I literally did that with every video I took of him.

Frank had built this game of when you ask him a question and if he disagrees then you get noodled. Lex was tonight's victim. @ itzlexgayy @ frankiero

I posted it and continued to eat my food.

"Hey guys I have something cool to tell you." Gerard said.

"What now?" Mikey asked.

"Well I was able to get us 2 hotel rooms with 2 beds each. And we get to sleep in because next show is in 4 days."

Everyone yelled thank you and today was amazing. I got to spend my hole day with Lex and the guys, we got good food and we got to sleep in an actual bed.

"Wait if there's 4 beds then one person is left out." I explained.

"I know, I've got the entire thing planned out. You, me, Lex, and Frank are all sharing a room. And Ray and Mikey share a room." Gerard stated.

"But if the 4 of us share a room someone's going to have to sleep on the floor."

"Me and Frank are sharing a bed and you and Lex are sharing."

"Oh." I said before going to my bunk to grab my things.

We got off the bus checked into the hotel and got into our room. Me and Lex dropped our bags at the door then we ran and dove face first into the bed. I sat up and watched Gerard move our bags before sitting on the edge of the bed then lying down. We all changed into what we wore last night for bed before all watching a movie. We rented one of Gerards favorite movies that none of us had seen. After the movie everyone was pretty much out of it. I think I was the first to fall asleep that night.

˙°˙°˙°˙°˙°˙°˙°˙°˙°
I woke up absolutely starving and normally I wasn't a breakfast person. Everyone got ready and we met everyone downstairs for breakfast. I walked down the hall holding Lex's hand and when we got there, there were very few people down at breakfast. We were going to eat down there but we say a few people taking pictures of us so we decided it would be best to eat in the room. After we ate we saw that they had a pool so me and Lex went to go swim. We didn't pack anything to swim in so we just used tank tops and shorts. Lex was a super good swimmer but I wasn't, probably because I had never been swimming before.

"Lex I just remembered I don't know how to swim and I've never been swimming before."

"Its okay, it's easy let me show you."

He got into the pool and started to explain to me. I had no idea what he was saying but he looked cute trying. Soon enough of got into the pool and just started to walk around before starting to pick up my feet and pushing my arms in front of me. I got the hang of it and I was super exited. But then I felt that weird sensation that people were taking pictures of us. I immediately jumped out of the pool and grabbed a towel not telling Lex where I was going. I rushed up the stairs and heard footsteps behind me. The footsteps caught up and someone grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. I guess I was crying and I didn't notice it. Lex pulled me close to his chest and started to rub my back before he pulled away.

"Whats wrong? Is it something I did?"

I turned my head and leaned back into his chest.

"Come one let's get upstairs and out of these wet clothes."

We walked back up the stairs and into our room. The room was empty and I walked over to my bag pulling out a purple tyedye MCR shirt and some simple black leggings along with my Vans socks. I went into the bathroom to change then so did Lex. We both had on oversized band tees and leggings. I went and covered back up in the blankets and pulling my laptop from out of my bag and watching Doctor Who then I was joined by Lex at my side. We watched Doctor Who until Gerard and Frank came back from wherever they had been.

"Your back finally." I said pausing the show.

"And your alone." Gerard said.

"So?"

"So, your not supposed to be alone without an adult."

"We were just watching Doctor Who and we were alone in the pool. We're fully dressed and nothing happened." I said.

"How do we know?" Frank asked.

I got out from under the covers and spun in a circle before getting situated again.

"We were just joking, we trust you." Gerard said before sitting on the edge of our bed.

"Hey Lex your mom just texted me and said that you need to fall her." Gerard said.

Lex sat up and had a scared look on his face.

"Lets hope this goes well." He stood up and grabbed his phone from my bag before calling his mom and pacing in a circle waiting for his mom to call.

"Hey mom." He said before the look on his face went from happy to terrified. "Yeah sorry um we just woke up age breakfast and went swimming, I was just about to call." He turned the phone away from his ear and mouthed "help me" before putting the phone back to his ear. "Yeah, bye love you." He hung up his phone and threw it on the backpack pile before flopping back on the bed.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Mothers doing motherly things because there mom's."

I laughed before pressing play of the show again. Once it was about time to leave we got everything packed up then left to get back on the road.

˙°˙°˙°˙°˙°˙°˙°˙°˙°˙°˙

Song of the day:  Bad Girls Club by Falling in Reverse