No Its Okay (chapter 30)

Victoria's POV

I started to cry, not tears out of sadness but tears joy. I was going to have a sibling girl or boy I would love it. I'm guessing everyone hadn't heard about it either because everyone else was shocked as well.

It looked a little to small to know the gender but I asked anyway.

"Do you guys know the gender yet?"

"Nope." Lindsey said. "But we should hopefully know soon. But promise me you won't tell a soul, we can't risk this child being attacked by the world. Okay?"

I nodded my head and went upstairs where Lex was, I jumped on my bed and kissed Lex.

After about an hour it was time for the concert, we all packed into the van and drove off. Lindsey had to go early but the rest of us went together. It was one of those shows where you just filled in. But lucky us we pushed our way to front row.

------

The lights dimmed as the crowd screamed wildly. Steve walked on and the crowd got louder, then Kitty and even louder the crowd cheered, then Lindsey came on and the crowd was so loud I thought my eardrums were going to burst. But then Jimmy came on and I had to plug my ears they were all so long.

About halfway through the show everyone took a break and Jimmy started to talk.

"There's an amazing child in this audience tonight." He took a deep breath. "And I just met her but she's pretty bad ass, so give it up for Victoria Way!" The spotlight was focused on me and the crown cheered wildly.

"Now who are you?" Jimmy asked pointing to Lex.

Lex laughed and answered as Jimmy pit my microphone close to Lex. "I'm Victoria's boyfriend." The crowd cheered.

"Oh your the one!" He shouted which wasnt needed "anywhore this sons is called Stupid MF sing if you know it and if you don't you have mental issues."

I sang along to every word and after the concert we got invited backstage, that's when Lindsey was going to break it to the band.

"Guys this is very important. NO laughing urine." She said pointing at Jimmy. "I'm having a baby, and no I don't know the gender. But I can tell it's a girl and were naming her Bandit."

Everyone was in shock like before at my party.

"Wait so there's a human growing inside you?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes jimmy."

"CHANTIE! WE NEED TO GET ONE OF THESE!" he yelled running out of the room.

Everyone else said congrats and then we felt around 12 because it was a pretty late concert. Lex was staying for a week before his mom was going to drive out then spend a night here and go back the next day. I wanted to make the week the best yet. But right as it hit 4 am I was out like a light and so was Lex.

This was the best birthday ever and I couldn't imagine what my life would be like if Gerard hadn't adopted me. I probably would be in a different foster home with even crazier kids. I can barley remember my old life now that I have a loving family and great friends. Life really did turn around for me but its amazing how one little thing can make your life change. I have a Dad, a Mom, a boyfriend, and soon to be a little sibling. I've toured the world with the best band ever and some of my best friends are famous. My life has never been better then this.

-------