Birthday (chapter 29)

Victoria's POV

It was finally my birthday and I was super exited to see everyone I hadn't seen for some time. I didn't have too many friends because I didn't go to public school and my boyfriend lived too far away.

I walked down the steps and into the kitchen. Ray, Mikey, Frank, Jamia, Gerard, and Lindsey were all sitting at the table talking then Frank noticed me and tackled me to the ground.

"Happy birthday Vici!" He said after he got off of me.

(A/n so I can't remember how old Victoria is rip so she's 14 today :) )

I took a coffee mug and poured some warm coffee into the mug and sat down at the table with everyone else. I checked my phone to see a text from Lex saying,

"Happy birthday Vici 🖤 I love you and I wish I could be there with you! Have an amazing day 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤"

I smiled at the cute text and texted back 'thanks' with a little black heart behind it, sent it and put my phone down.

"So what's the plan for today?" Gerard asked.

"Uh we can just go out to dinner or something, I don't want to do anything." I said taking a sip of my coffee.

Everyone gave me a look. "What?" I snapped.

"Well its just we kinda had something planned but if you don't want to do anything I guess I'll have to cancel." He said getting up from the table to get more coffee.

"Then why did you ask me what I wanted to do?" I asked laughing.

"Its fine Vici, we can cancel."

"No! Were going! I'm gonna take a shower and I'll be right back down."

Leaving my coffee on the table I ran upstairs and jumped into the shower. I took fast showers but today was a speedy shower, I had no time to waste. Even though I had no idea what was happening I still couldn't wait.

I was singing a MSI song because I may or may not have listened to them all night because I couldn't sleep, so I knew pretty much all there music. My favorite album is "if" and my favorite song is "stupid MF" I was singing "get it up" then Gerard nocked on the door.

"Don't wear anything too nice okay! Oh and make it pretty grungy!" He yelled through the door.

I yelled back and finished washing the soap out of my hair, after I was done I looked through my closet for something grunge like.

I laid all the pieces out on my bed and quickly got changed.
(Outfit attached at top)

Once I was dressed I ran down stairs and everyone was gone.

"Hello?" I screamed.

I looked through the kitchen and saw a note on the table.

"Victoria we though this would be cool to have a scavenger hunt on tour birthday because why not, you'll have to find 5 notes with clues and gifts at each clue, once you find the last clue come back to the house for a surprise. But DONT open any gift! Just put them on the table :)
Good Luck!
Love Everyone
P.s. everything is around the house/ in walking distance."

I could tell that this was going to be so much fun. I grabbed the second note and it said go to the room with the most items in it. That was easy, Gerard's office had the most stuff in it. I walked into the big office, there was a note and a box wrapped in bright yellow paper. I walked back our to the kitchen and read the note.

"You have found the first item! Now go to the place you don't know too much about, your next item is there."

A room I don't know too much about? Oh yeah! The only door in this house that isn't painted with any color. I walked to the large pale door and opened it up, it was just a closet but inside was a large bag and a small note attached.

Go to the shed it said, find the only pink item it said.

----

I finally found the only pink item and of course it was on a shelf and it was a little box that was wrapped. There was another note that said "check all the flower beds all around the house, you'll find tour next item there."

I searched through every bed and there I found a box with flower wrapping paper.

Only one item was left and that was the hardest to find, I had to find something in the living room that was black and red with a bow.

Surprisingly I found it and I went back to the table.

"I'm done!" I yelled.

Out of no where everyone just comes down the hallway and into the kitchen. Gerard counted all the five things, but he looked confused.

"Victoria there's something missing." He said.

How was there anything missing? The paper said find all five things.

"Nope I found them." I reassured him.

"Nope, you must of dropped one on your way inside from the front. You should probably find it." He said.

I sighed and walked up to the front door and looked out, there was frank holding his phone probably video taping my when all of the sudden something tapped me on the back, I jumped and turned around to see Lex standing one my front porch. I pulled him onto a big hug and cried into his shoulder. I couldn't believe he was there. I pulled away all teary eyed and so was he, everyone 'awed' at how cute we were.

We all went inside and sat in the living room.

"This is the best birthday ever!" I said.

"I'm glad now its present time!" Gerard said clapping his hands and standing up to get NY stuff off the table.

I opened a...

Drawing tablet to plug into my computer
A new dress
A pack of CDs from everyone
Metallic copic markers
And some makeup

I also got Lex for a present and just as I thought I was done with presents Lindsey handed me two envelopes. I opened the first one and I got...

"MSI TICKETS FOR TONIGHT?" I screamed jumping up and down. There were two in the envelope and I knew one was for Lex.

The next envelope was smaller, teared it open and a small picture fell out it was faced down but I flipped it over and there was a black and white picture...

Of a baby

---------
I'm back, and a double update tonight too 🖤