1. The Starter

Yerin's P.O.V

One year has passed, but I still remember it: His face, his smirk and his evil feet. It was all pictured very clear in my mind. I swear I will never forget that face! My first enemy ever!

That morning I was late to school. I rushed up and I'm not tying up my hair like usual 'cause I have no time! I barely grabbed banana milk and drink in while waiting for the bus. I thought I will be very late if I kept on waiting for the bus. So, I ran to school.

I used a back road and climbed up the second school gate located near the technical labs. Luckily there was no one. I smirk to myself as I believed that I won't be late today.

But all my smile disappeared.

The teacher of our class hasn't entered yet but I can't opened the back door of my class. Why was that? I looked to the front and saw that evil face of his. His smirk plastered across his handsome face. He had his left feet on the door blocking me from getting in.

What the heck?

"Ahn Yerin! You're late!" The witch voice came across my ear. I gritted my teeth and I glared at him. He was till smirking like a devil, worst, he dared to clap soundlessly behind the door. Oh, I wish I could just punched him!

That very terrific day, I was held in detaining room near the counselling room and after that I need to sweep all dried leaves around our school.

ALONE.

The next day, I thought his weird and devil act will stop, but no. It continued with varies prank. What did I do to even to receive those pranks? My second year of high school got me sick of him. What even?? We were classmate again this year! As if not enough with the torture, fate decided that he was my desk mate. F**k!

"It's okay, 8 months to go."

"It's okay, 6 months to go."

My friends always said that to me whenever I whined to them. We can't report it as bully. No, because I will make sure to pay him back so that we are always even.

"I hope we aren't classmate next year..." then I always answered them with a fake cry. Fate is so cruel. How can it separate me with my besties in different class and having a classmate and desk mate like him?

Oh God please help me.

"Stop daydreaming and give me your pencil." A voice snapped beside me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why should I give you my pencil?" I asked in annoyance as I opened the text book. What page Sir Jin is at now?

"Page 67, stupid." He said again. Ughh can't he speak nicely? I opened it up and put my chin on the back of my hand.

"Pencil!" He whispered a bit loud.

Feeling lazy to fight today, I just gave him the mechanical pencil in my hand then I took out another one of mine. It was better to face Sir Jin, the most handsome literature teacher in our school than to care much about the guy beside me. Sir Jin is still single heheh.

"Eraser." The guy beside me kept on interrupting my peaceful learning session.

He elbowed me when I ignored him. I hissed as I gave him my eraser. Where are his stationaries?

"Ruler too."

What exactly is he doing right now? We were just jotting down note and what we need are pencil and eraser. Why ruler? I turn to look at him who was struggling doing something. His literature text book was covering him who was doing other things in class.

"Ruler...ruler." he sang with palm opened and fingers dancing towards me. I just gave it to him in no word. Currently, he was finishing his Mathematics homework.

I sometimes glanced to Sir Jin, afraid if he noticed him. Sir Jin hates his students doing other works during his class. If he got caught, then I will too. Because I just let him do it.

It's not that our relationship has become good. No. Because Math is after this and Miss Seohyun is a very fierce and a strict teacher. I would love him to be punished in front of the whole class for not finishing his work but that is just not my style. It will embarrass him. I still have humanity feelings.

"How come seven times two equal to nine?" I commented when I saw his mistake in one of his working. He stopped calculating. Tch. Using a calculator can get wrong answers too?

"Oh." He just gasped a word and erased it before calculated it again.

"You need to solve this first." I pointed to a question where he did the working vice versa. This time, he turned to me and glared at me. I raised my brow.

"Sorry I can't help seeing you being so stupid." I replied then continued to focus to the black board. Somehow, I saw him smiling but I think it was just my imagination.

"How about this? Stuck." He poked my arm. Since he asked with a nice voice, I turned to look at the question. I explained to him but he still did it wrong. He seemed like he has misunderstood my explanation. So I took action by pulling his book a bit to my side and showed him the right working.

"Excuse me. What are you doing Ahn Yerin?" My hand froze to the voice. I slowly lifted up my head and saw Sir Jin with a grim face and hands crossed his wide chest.

- TO BE CONTINUED

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTE: This is my first time posting a story in Wattpad. So I'm kinda awkward using it lol. Anyways, how was the first chapter? Mind to leave your thoughts below?

Thankyou for reading! Till next chapter! <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -