4. Change Mind

I change my mind.

Yerin's P.O.V

Hump.

I glared to Taehyung who has just bumped on my shoulder. He slightly turned and smirked. I huff my cheek; getting annoyed by his act.

"Good morning~" I greeted my classmates.

They greet me back with warm smiles. I smiled too but it disappeared when I saw Taehyung's face. Jerk. My heart said.

When I pulled my chair to sit, it was stuck. I looked down and saw his foot was blocking it. I raised my hand and smacked his back.

Bam!

"Aww!!"

My smack sounded loud and so do his voice. He turned and glared at me.

"What the eff?!" He growled while struggling to rub his aching back.

"Get off your foot." I demanded. He made face and ignored me by greeting one of our boy's classmate. This time I kick his shin and he immediately pulls his leg out of my space.

"It's hurt!" He yelled.

"I've told you to get your damn foot off!" I yelled back and pushed him aside. I put my bag and sit. Why do we have to be a desk mate?!

"Crazy bitch." He hissed. His word fumed me up. How dare he called me bitch?

"Annoying bastard." I fired back without even looking at him. Luckily my seat was beside the window. At least the green view of the school field can ease my mind.

Taehyung then pushed me by shoulder and my wrist hit the window sill. "Auch!"

I glared at his back who was leaving the class. What? Skipping the class already? Whatever. I will be happier to learn without someone annoying beside me.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Aghh Jimin, I can't do it!" Taehyung whined and stomped his feet lightly.

He looks like a mad kid who doesn't get what he wanted. Jimin sighed and pinched his temple.

Suddenly Taehyung came to his class and dragged him out. He thought it was something important or an urgent matter, but here, right now, Taehyung is whining about his thumping heart.

"I tried to be nice to her but I just can't." Taehyung complaint.

"What did you do today?" Jimin asked. He guessed Taehyung must have made her mad again.

"I...I blocked her way and she kicked me. I yelled at her then I slightly pushed her shoulder before I went out." Jimin's jaw dropped when he heard that. What a good way to tackle a girl.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because she didn't smile at me! She smiled to our classmates but not to me. She made me mad."

"Okay, now you're blaming her?" Jimin shook his head. He put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder and says, "Maybe you should smile at her so that she could reply your smile."

"What? She would think I'm insane." Taehyung shrugged Jimin's hand off. Jimin slightly agreed with him when he did crunching his nose and nodded.

"Just, be yourself Tae. Although you do kind deed in weird ways, at least you try." Jimin smiled. He gave Taehyung fighting pose before he ran into his class. The teacher has come in and Taehyung also hurry to his class.

. . .

Author's P.O.V

"Ah, Kim Taehyung. Come here." Miss Seohyun called Taehyung who has just entered the class. He was a minute late but she doesn't look mad. Maybe it was about his book. Yerin got reminded that his math book was with Miss Seohyun.

Instead of a book, Miss Seohyun handed him thick papers. She spoke something with him and he just nodded lazily. Yerin chuckled. Has he ever changed? That dumb boy. After that, she caught Miss Seohyun was looking at her.

"Ahn Yerin." She called her full name. Yerin quickly stood up as a respect to the teacher and replied, "Yes teacher."

"You're genius in Mathematics. I want you to tutor Taehyung until the midterm exam. Can you?"

"Y-yes??" Her yes was because she was surprised, not to agree. Miss Seohyun nodded and smiled. Yerin raised her hand to object it but her voice didn't come out.

"I hope to see good marks from you Kim Taehyung." ...and Miss Seohyun is already talking to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded then walked to his desk.

"Do three sets with him every day and you may get the answer booklet on my table." Miss Seohyung told Yerin.

"Yes.." she replied quietly.

-to be continued