12. Explanation

"Yerin," Taehyung blocked her way to the exam hall. Yerin shot him a glare then she walked to the other side yet he went to block it too.

"Don't you have a paper today?" Yerin asked in bore.

"Yeah I do, but I'll go if you talked to me." He crossed his arms against his chest.

"Yes, I just talked to you." she smirked and quickly ran into her hall.

Taehyung groaned and bit his lower lips. "Sneaky." He said, huffing his cheeks.

But he didn't stop right there. He followed everywhere Yerin goes in school.

Yerin mentally grunted when she heard that annoying man sang her name from behind her. After Chemistry 2 paper, there is 2 hours gap before the next paper in the evening. Yerin was about to have lunch in canteen but she changed her route as soon as she saw Taehyung.

Unfortunately, he saw her.

"Yerin~ Yerin~ Yerin-ah~" He sang so happily yet so loud making the students finding the Yerin that Taehyung was calling for. She lowered her head as she fasten her step to the library.

"Ya shorty. You skip lunch?" Taehyung managed to block her way into the library with his arm. He lowered his head to see her clearly.

Shorty? He called me short? Yerin huff her cheek. She smirked when she has an idea.

"Hey!" Taehyung was speechless when she suddenly escaped through the space he made under his arm. Since Yerin is shorter than him and tiny, she easily passed under him.

"Ahn Yerin!" His voice hitched accidently because she was far ahead of him. He wanted to chase after her, but the library entrance blocked him. He needed to scan his student card before he could get in.

"Yer-- yeah sorry." Taehyung raised his hands apologetically when the librarian at the counter sent him a death glare. Taehyung sighed before leaving.

. . .

Y

erin flipped the page of her revision book with peace. Finally, she was alone and free from the annoying guy named Kim Taehyung. Thinking about him, out of blue, the image of him kissing other girl in invading her mind again.

She looked at her right side where she can clearly see the view of the rooftop. Yerin clearly remember Taehyung was leaning to kiss the girl and that kiss reminded her of their once, heated kiss.

The kiss went passionately that Yerin was hurt wondering if he kissed that girl the way he did to her.

Her hands grabbing tight the edges of the book she held tightly that it almost crumpled. Kim Taehyung. Yerin bit her lower lip. You are so dead! The moment fire was bursting inside her, Taehyung appeared in front of her.

He was on her right side, completely blocking her view to the rooftop and he put his hand on the table as he leaned closer to her.

Yerin's eyes widen in surprise and tears trickled down to her soft cheeks. Immediately, she looked away.

If and only if he came to library that day and not to the rooftop. She thought to herself.

Yerin theb heard the chair beside her is pulled and she can sense that Taehyung sat there. The thought of her mom saying he might be innocent came into mind.

Her mother said that she should talk to him instead of avoiding him.

"Why didn't you come here that day? Why did you go to the rooftop?" Yerin asked without looking at him. Silently, she wiped her tears away.