13. Her Answer

When Taehyung was explaining to her the whole story happened at that Friday evening which was two weeks ago, she kept her straight face along during his whole story session.

But when he was about to say, which Yerin guess the word was a 'kiss' word, Taehyung stuttered. She didn't know why he was stuttering. Maybe because he was afraid she would get mad if he brought up the kissing-other-girl topic.

Him trying to say the word was looking all cute plus with his rosy pink cheeks... Was he shy? Lol.

In instant, her mad flew away and she dropped down her straight face. The corner of her lips stretched, tearing a teethy smile and the smile was so bright that it lifted up her cheeks.

Taehyung heard her soft chuckles. He looked up to her and slowly, he too, tore a smile.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked with a shy smile. He already knew why she smiled, but it was all only to cover his shyness.

"Because you're cute." Yerin chuckled again.

Taehyung stroked the back of his neck as he looked away. Yerin wants him to look at her because she wanted to say something to him eyes to eyes. So firstly, she needs to say something that will make him look at her again.

"Since you're here now, I have something to say." Yerin spoke with the remaining courage left in her. However, when Taehyung turned to her, suddenly the courage flew and bloods flushed to her cheeks.

It felt really hot, all of sudden.

"May- maybe you don't have to look at me." Yerin tilted her head down. What a spoil. Her shyness beat her!

"No, I love seeing you being shy like this." Taehyung refused with a joy smile. Her eyes widen in surprise.

"No I am not shy!" she denied and looked up to his face.

"Then stay like this. Look at me and tell me what is it." Taehyung stared deeply into her eyes, quietly challenging her.

When he took her hands in his, her heart started trembling. What was he? How could he make her weaker like this with just a stare and a slight touch?

"Y-you know what? I'll just tell you tomorrow." Yerin pulled her hands away.

Taehyung's jaw dropped. He grabbed her hands again, preventing her from going away.

"Whaaat? Oh come on Yerin~ sit back down and confess already!" He whined in desperation. He wanted to hear the truth. He wanted to know her feelings from herself.

"Conf- what? Who told you I'm gonna confess to you?" Yerin pulled away one of her hand to hit his arm.

Taehyung didn't ache yet he smirked.

"Let's meet in the library, our usual spot. I have something to tell you." Taehyung recited her letter to him by copying a girl's voice. Probably he tried to mimick her, but he failed, terribly.

He sounded more like an aunty.

Yerin was embarrassed because he remembered the lines, but her stomach felt ticklish because of his act.

"The hell you talked about? And what's wrong with your voice?" Yerin laughed out loud then she wad Shh'd by the other students downstairs.

She cupped her mouth and Taehyung giggled till his tears almost drop. He sticks out his tongue to her while she grimaced.

"Did you realized we are sitting in next paper in 20 minutes?" Yerin asked. Ah whatever to the quick revision thanks to Kim Taehyung who stole her time, and her heart.

"Yes, but still I won't let you go until you confess." Taehyung was determined to have her confessing to him.

"But I didn't say I want to confess to you in the letter! And.. wait a minute! How did you know what I wrote to you when you didn't even get my letter?!" Yerin sent a glare to Taehyung.

If he dare lying, only God knows what she'll do to him!

"Hanny told me!" He chirped. "By the way Yerin time is ticking~ tick tock tick tock." Taehyung sang. He was so happy right now. Perhaps because he already knew she was going to confess to him.

Yerin sighed. I'll settle Hanny later. She thought to herself and looked at Taehyung again.

"I love you Yerin. Do you love me too?" Instead of her confessing, Taehyung confessed again, but in a proper way.

His grip on her hand felt a little tight and she can feel him silently trembling in nervousness. His palms were getting sweaty. Was he thinking that she will reject him?

When Yerin took longer to response, Taehyung started to shift his eyes down. And at that time, in a quick movement, Yerin gave him a chaste peck on his lips. It made Taehyung sat straight and had wide eyes upon her sudden attack. His baffled face was so cute causing her to smile dearly.

"I love you too Taehyung."

Finally, Yerin replied to him.

- The End -

Are you satisfied with the ending? hehe

there will be a bonus part tomorrow so stay tuned!

Thank you for those who have been reading and waiting for the update. Thank you for the votes too! Thank you so much for the support! <3

I wrote a new book titled 'Love at Sixteen' starring our sweet Suga and there's book about brotherhood: 'Brothers' starring Suga and Jungkook and other members.

Do check them out! Thank you!

Love at Sixteen:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/134031831-love-at-sixteen

Brothers:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/128822219-b-r-o-t-h-e-r-s