9. Confession Plan

"Do I really need to do this?" Yerin asked for the umpteenth time; seeking for a mercy in front of the devilish smiles of her friends.

If this was an anime or cartoon, their red eyes and sharp teeth will show and the inspiring fire burning around them. They were so high-spirited to make Yerin do what they wanted her to do now.

Amy rolled her eyes in annoyance. She shoved Yerin into the shoe locker section, the fourth row. Hanny gave her an eye signal to a specific shoe locker; wanting Yerin to put the piece of paper in that locker already.

Amy and Hanny were the real demons so Yerin glanced to Byul and Chia, the angel of the group, to plead for help. As if they were bewitched by Amy and Hanny, they just smile and gesture supportively for her to go.

"Faster, before someone comes!" Hanny fiercely said. Yerin scrunched her nose and stomped her foot before dragging it to the locker no. 117.

By just standing in front of the locker made her heart thumps wilder, just as if she was standing in front of the owner of the locker! Yerin prayed so hard before she carefully slips in the piece of paper into the locker.

Her friends then suddenly changed from the demons to the angels. They cheered up and in no seconds, they rubbed their hands in glee as they already thought of their next plan.

. . .

Yerin let out a heavy sigh as she enters the class. Her classmates were busy reading something on the paper stick on the black board and she frownee when seeing Taehyung being so busy looking at it too.

"Aghh why am I in hall 2?!" Taehyung groaned as he ruffled his hair.

Woah. Her mouth 'accidently' gaped looking at the human art made by God striding his way to his desk. He was sure blessed by God. Yerin was sure God adored him so much. Just look at him, His magnificent creation.

"Yah," Yerin blinkee in surprise when Taehyung suddenly snapped at her.

Yah? Did he just said 'Yah'? It's been a long time he used that word towards her. But when he did, that means he was looking for a fight.

No not today, please. Yerin prayed before raising a brow. Looks like she was ready for a fight too.

"What?" Yerin asked with the same flat tone which suddenly made her regret the decision putting the letter in his shoe locker.

I should have taken it back and burn it for my sake. She thought, heaving a small sigh.

"How come you're in Hall 1 while I'm in Hall 2?" Taehyung asked with a very disappointed tone.

"I am?" Yerin was surprised. Did the exam policy changed? Usually the seats were arranged by classes.

Yerin left to check her name and her seat number. She was at seat no. 89 while Taehyung who will be in the hall two was numbered with 375. Yerin can't help but to laugh out loud. Why the hell he was so far behind her?

"We're classmate, we are desk mate! Why would they put me in the Hall 2?!" Taehyung whined once Yerin got back to their shared-desk.

"Ya, don't you read carefully? This time our seats were decided by our surname." Yerin snapped back.

Taehyung puckerer his lips. He looked so sad like a kid who doesn't get his lollipop. Seeing that, Yerin silently smiled.

"Did you just smile?" Unfortunately Taehyung saw it. Unfortunate for her, but absolutely fortunate to his luck!

"Uh? Um,"

"Yerin, you should always smile." Taehyung supported his right cheek with his right hand. Tilting to see her clearly yet full of flirt. She looked away as her cheeks felt hot and it felt hotter when she still can see his amuse expression from the reflection on the window.

Next year, no more seating near the window. Her heart mumbled. But then, I will no longer see him. Yerin quietly glanced to him who was smiling.

. . .

"Okay, that's it for today." Yerin smiled in satisfaction as she put down the red pen and handed back Taehyung's mathematic sets for today. Taehyung received it with a pout.

"I will not see you anymore." He complaints.

"We still see each other tomorrow." Yerin said that and suddenly remembering the piece of paper she had put in his locker this morning. He will see it soon.

"Yeah. Only for tomorrow. For the whole three weeks exam, I wouldn't be able to see you. Ugh." Taehyung rolled his eyes. He is surely was bothered by the seat arrangements. Yerin hoped that would not affect his concentration.

"I also, want to see you passed the exam with flying colors. Especially Maths." Yerin genuinely told him.

Taehyung looked at her with a thought.

"Will I get a reward if I passed?" He asked.

Yerin think thoroughly because any decision she makes will either motivate him or not. And she was very sure that it will be a bad idea to say that she'll grant anything he wanted.

"Go on a date with me." Taehyung suddenly said making her sat straight. "If I got A in Math, go on a date with me." He sounded serious as his eyes never leave her. Now Yerin knew why they said to be careful with the eyes. Because from the eyes, it falls to the heart.

"Okay." Yerin nod with a smile. She knew what she was feeling right now. And she has made her decision.

. . .

The next day, is the last day of class. Next week, the exam will start and a month break will come after. For a month tutoring Taehyung totally worth her times because he really improved and it even surprised Miss Seohyun.

The young teacher thanked Yerin countlessly when she showed her personal log of Taehyung's record. The teacher hoped Yerin and Taehyung will pass the exam with flying colors also, she promised to treat both of them something good if Taehyung passed the mathematics paper this time.

For Miss Seohyun, Taehyung passing the mathematics is what matters. While for Yerin, Taehyung getting an A is what matter the most. Because she will go on a date with him! Ah, Yerin jumped lightly and happily as she made her way to the class. Yerin even hum happily.

Today is a good day~

"Hi," Yerin greeted Taehyung with a smile. She even pressed his shoulder gently before settling down. Taehyung seems surprised with her flowering mood today that he frowner at her.

Yerin's expression suddenly changed.

Was he not in a good mood today? She thought as soon as she saw his straight face. While Taehyung, seeing her sudden change of expression made him laugh. From his vision, Yerin looked so scared as if a cat stole a fish and its owner witnessed it.

"You should see your face." He said in remaining laugh.

Yerin scrunched her nose and immediately avoided Taehyung's naughty hand that wants to pinch her nose. His hands were being so freely around her as both of them developed smooth relationship these days. Taehyung pulled his hand away then he looked at her with a deep thought.

Again, he did that. Yerin slightly glanced at him. He must have something to say again.

"I found something in my shoe locker yesterday." He didn't know how Yerin almost chocked with her own spit when he said that.

"W-what?" And she didn't know how to cover herself from being so simple minded.

It's written all over her face that she did put something inside his shoe locker and Taehyung didn't even need to ask for the second time. Yerin was easy to read and he is confirmed that she was the sender of the secret letter yesterday.

- to be continued

How was this story? Please let me know if you enjoyed it or not :)