♥22♥

Once we reached the entrance door, Seb drastically changed from the laughing freak to a serious jerk notifying the seriousness I am in. I dearly wanted to laugh. 

The streets were unfamiliar to me, so were the people. I had no idea that I was living under the rock for all my life. I should be thankful for what happened now because I am out from the stupid shell I was been shackled to. Though I am on alert for all time now, I can feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins and... I could feel what it is to be happy. Weird! I know!

I was standing now, looking into a clothing store where there were three girls of my age, trying on some outfit, laughing and pushing each other. I kind of frowned. I never socialized much because... why... I really have no idea why I was being this sarcastic sadist bitch who loved to pick on innocent looking people and smiling girls.

I was always in the constant reminder of my family's peculiar character to me and maybe... that made me into this bad girl, I guess. I don't know anything now.

The girls found me staring at them. And they looked alarmed. Come on, think about it... I am in a dark hoodie, completely obscured by it and there I was standing like a murderer, without moving and staring at them. They will be scared stiff. But... what a douche! Well, I ruined their fun. That just gave me a happy boost.

I am seriously losing my mind.

Suddenly I was yanked from my stand still and I was ready to hit the guy but good thing it was Seb and he looked really distressed. He was about to give me a warning or something but then his attention was in the clothing store. I looked inside to see the three girls drooling themselves on seeing Seb.

What a... never mind! He gave them a slight nod and took me away.

"Never stand like that. You have no idea who will be following you."

"Then they will have this fun time in locating me since I am a decent butterfly." I giggled. What has got me today?

"What is up there in your pants? Are you Liana?"

"I doubt that too." I once again giggled and looked away.

Seb might have caught something on my face, even though I was pretty much married, and doing a funny smooching session with my hoodie. He stopped, looked into my hoodie and said, "Well, then do a favor and switch back to the old self of the one you don't doubt!"

"You mean the snarky bitch? What an accolade!"

"Well, it's better than the puzzle speaking woman here. We are here!"

"Oh!" I sighed quickly. This looked like a decent Italian restaurant or something. I don't know. I am not good with outside food apart from the Mickey's and Joe's. That was the only exception Tom gave me. Wow! I was under house arrest or something like that and I didn't even realize it.

My eyes started to prick again and I wondered why? I shouldn't be bothered, now should I?

Suddenly I was listening to Seb ordering a grand breakfast. He ordered biscuits and gravy plus a bacon and cheese sandwich. Whoa! And he was looking at me for what I want and I didn't hesitate to ask if there was any pizza and he said yes. I ordered my pizza. Seb was looking at me all the time and it kind of freaked me out.

"What would you like to drink?" the waiter asked and I jumped lightly because I expected he would have left.

Seb said, "Limoncello pina colada." The waiter just nodded.

"What, its breakfast drink that he asked?" I exclaimed with a half laugh.

"And it's breakfast drink that I ordered. Come on, now what do you need? Strawberry milkshake..." it was more of a mocked question to which I ha-ha'ed for his sake and ordered a hazelnut latte.