Chapter Forty Eight

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content!

The wait wasn't too long this time. I got off work and got comfortable in bed then I started writing. I didn't think I would finish this and I'm proud of the finished piece. I still think I am terrible with sex scenes, but I'm trying! Don't be too mean to me. I will get better in the future. As usual, please comment your thoughts, especially about how I wrote the sex scene. I think I did terrible because I can't really put into words sex, you know? I'm not like authors who write erotica. So sorry for that.

Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________

"Make love to me." I murmured tenderly, walking backwards pulling Jon forward with me until the back of my legs touched the bed. This felt different, my body was shaking anxiously, my heart racing, and not to mention I've never led like this before. Other times, I initiated the sex, but I never continued after foreplay. However, I wanted to train myself to take charge. Jon remained quiet throughout, complying with my direction. He stood in front of me as I lowered myself on the edge of the mattress, watching me ardently through his hooded gaze—pleasure dilating his pupils.

I felt bold, using my hand to rub up and down his length, elated as he elongated in my palm. He breathed in deeply as I traced the long portion of his body with the tip of my tongue. I peeked at him through my lashes when I did it again, then I welcomed him fully into my mouth.

"Ah, ah," I heard him let out a gush of air he'd been holding in. "Yes."

I met his gaze, his lips formed an O as he moaned again. I kept going, touching him in different ways in hopes of eliciting a reaction. He answered all of my techniques with a sound of pleasure, encouraging me to keep on. I did. And when I felt him twitch, he moaned again and began to shake. I pulled back in time to watch him release.

When he controlled himself, he said gruffly, "Lay back."

I did as I was told. He knelt before me and commanded my legs apart and without so much of a warming, he shoved his head in between my legs. I gasped, bucking beneath his ferocious mouth. I curled my fingers in his hand, commanding his pace, urging him to taste all the right places. I felt that familiar tingle begin to build and laughed to myself. We hadn't even done the complete deed and I was already climaxing. Jon stayed down until I calmed then he climbed over me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips to mine. We were ravenous, breathing, kissing and using tongue. Meanwhile, his hands began to play in the wetness developing between my legs. I moved in time to the his hand. I could barely contain the kiss because I couldn't contain the moans escaping my lips. Whenever I'd come up for air, Jon would take the time to explore other parts of my body like my neck, all the way to my breasts where he paid thorough attention to each nipple then he'd come back for a kiss.

I felt him position himself at my entrance, looking at me for permission. I bit my lip, my heart full of admiration for his mannerism. He waited for my consent before he went on. Like before with Ellis and Matt, both of them were patient with me and I was lucky to have Jon do the same thing. I managed to  move my head in a quick nod. Then, he entered me swiftly. I gasped, hanging on to his shoulders as my body wasn't used to this adjustment yet. I hadn't had sex that long to be used to this. It took some time, I even dug my fingers into his skin, which he didn't complain about then he began to move.

My body moved of its own volition, moving at the same rhythm as his. I was breathless and panting and overall on a high as my body answered his body with each thrust. I closed my eyes, but then I didn't feel the connection. I couldn't see him. I wanted to be able to feel close to him not only physically, but emotionally. I opened my eyes and watched his face soften, full of pleasure as he moved. He fit perfectly and my eyes fell to the place where we were connected.

He looked so vibrant. I rubbed my hands over his face, silently commanding him to open his eyes. He peered at me with love in his eyes, understanding my meaning behind our eye contact. I stared deeply into his eyes, feeling my own water. I dug my face in his shoulder, Jon now grinding into me. I hooked my legs around his waist for closer contact.

"Oh," I mumbled, feeling a shiver run through me. It was coming, I was rising. I dug my nails into his back.

Jon growled. "Ah."

"Yes." I said.

"Melinda . . ."

My name leaving his mouth in that gruff, sexy tone made me lose it. I held on to him fiercely as I found my release. Jon kept thrusting until he too went over. He stilled, so did I, and we remained closely pressed together until our breaths evened out. I was exhausted by then. Jon removed himself, unfolded the sheets, and pulled me under them with him. He held me close, still kissing me sleepily until he curled me under his arms.

Even though we were close, I still wanted to be closer somehow. My body was singing with delight and being pressed to him while we were both naked made me want him all over again, but I wasn't going to be greedy—for now. Jon gave me a weak smile, exhaustion had taken over. I hated to admit it, but I was tired as well. I'd become relaxed and finally, sleep had taken me.