Not-so-Lonley Hearts

Recalling what happened last night is not exactly…vivid for Cordelia Chase. She woke up the next morning after…well…sleeping with Doyle. Doyle out of all people!  How she got into bed with him could be deduced by one word…That we’ll get to later.  She was fresh out of High school, not exactly the kind of girl that a man would have sex with.

    “Cordelia,cool it down.” Cordelia told herself. Holding on the wheel –Perhaps talking to herself—is keeping Cordelia in her right mind.  Worrying about Angel and Doyle could make her break apart (mentally) in this very situation. Cordelia was driving Angel’s car.

    Yes she is the secretary who does the calls and in-voices for Angel Investigations. No Cordelia is not wonder woman. She’s one of those everyday people (who happen to get into supernatural business).  And that she comes from Sunnydale, the (once) biggest and meanest girl in Sunnydale high school history.

        The job gave Cordelia a salary to go off while waiting for her acting career to start.    

  Cordelia got out of bed, at 7:45 AM. It was pretty early for a human to get up at this time. However this isn’t the case for Cordelia and whoever works for Angel Investigations. She got at least some sleep to keep her up for the day.

     “Picture this as an audition!” Cordelia goes on, brightly. “…that doesn’t require you doing this just so you can eat. It’s going to be all right! Yes!”

     A blue and gray Volkswagen passes Cordelia, while honking at her.

    “Picture this as an adorable dog, and, wave.” Cordelia instructed herself, smiling and using her right hand to wave at the passing Volkswagen.

    Cordelia quickly took hold on the wheel after the vehicle passed.

   “Here comes your turn!” Cordelia excitedly informed herself, taking a swift turn at a bench (With old objects on it) right at the corner of the street.

  After 2 minutes driving, Cordelia drove into a wide alley in-between a broken down grocery store and a boarded up pet store.  The wall (of the Alley) to the right has two big bed mattresses set upright to each other. Across from them (on the left side) are two open dumpsters that have an empty wall space above them.

 “This wasn’t a dream.” Cordelia is using her blow dryer to dry her hair off.  She lost her virginity to him. And Doyle may not exactly be on the ‘oh that was…unexpected’ safe side; Cordelia could safely guess he couldn’t believe that even happened. Doyle wasn’t in bed when she woke up.

 She saw herself in the mirror; A girl who got in the crosshairs of supernatural and getting her hair dried.

What she did remember is fuzzy.

  Cordelia parked the vehicle in park mode so it wouldn’t go rolling back.

  A white circle appeared on the wall above the open dumpsters.

 Flol—flrriiz

A powerful wind gust sent the second mattress down which bumped into a big, long vent and fell right across/under the first mattress.

F—lrom

Doyle flew out the white circle then hit the first mattress. Next he fell on the second mattress.

“Doyle!” Cordelia shouted, as she unbuckles her seat belt and opened the car door.

Doyle got upright rubbing the side of his head (In human form).