Boogie Demon Cannibal Slayer part 2

Since Mrs Cherriet’s husband is dead, it’s probably a good idea to call her Brenda. Christopher was ordered to stay downstairs even when her mother screamed. Brenda is Mrs.Cherriet, just the same person called by her first name.  Outside the big house there are some flowers. These flowers are growing around the red and white Cherriet mail box.

“I wonder how dat happened,” Doyle remarks as he eyes the red tulips, while heading towards the door.  “With dah red tulips.”

The Cherriet Mail box resembles the Mayflower.

“Usually they don’t grow around mail boxes…” Angel said; as he smelled ‘death’ just a few feet away from the door. The stench, in vampire senses, was hard to go through. Humans were lucky to not have super-smell.

This is the right house, Angel decides.

Doyle’s vision smelt like ‘Dah stench of death lingerin’ around’.  Doyle could smell, fear, hear, and see in these visions just like a regular Psychic would…Except he’s half demon. And that he was chosen for this gift. Doyle knocks on the door first. Brenda opened the door pretty upset.  However that didn’t stop them from getting a way into the house through her.

  Angel covers his nose, entering the house.

 Brenda let Doyle and Angel in, under the assumption they are police officers.

“I’m so glad that you came!” Brenda said, closing the door behind them.

“Mommy, where is Daddy?” Christopher stands at the doorway to the living room. She has this child-like innocent emanating from her.

“He’s…” Brenda wipes off a tear.  She then told her daughter to go back into the living room.

 Brenda, Angel, and Doyle went upstairs to ‘Check out the crime scene’ and ‘see what they are dealing with’. Doyle found it pleasant he couldn’t smell what Angel smells.  All the lights were on, not even the bathroom lights are off. The skeleton with clothes on is partially in view to Christopher’s room.

   “Yer husband went to beat up a boogie demon?” Doyle asks Brenda.

   Brenda turns her head towards Doyle, as she is standing on the 1st step on the staircase right across from Christopher’s room.

 “What…did…you say…” Brenda’s left eye twitches.

Angel comes out the room carrying a baseball bat. This Baseball bat looks as though someone had brought an attack dog and told them to brutally attack it. It’s really chewed up. Nevertheless Angel is still able to hold it by the intact handle.

“My friend is a Psychic,” Angel said, balancing the tip of the chewed up baseball bat on the wooden floor.  “We are not the police. But what I can tell you is that we can help.”

 “I am 100% sure as I am going to kick you out and call the real police!” Brenda said. “And then they—“

“Tey won’t believe ya.” Doyle interrupts her, holding a black ball with a ‘v’ shaped white object at the top. He looks away from it to her. “Tey will suspect dat ya killed him; keepin’ the body hidden until today and called in just ta make it seem dat ya didn’t do it.”

 Doyle shook his head.

“Do ya really want ta be separated from ya daughter over somethin’ dat could have been prevented by us?” Doyle asks her.

    The scene transfers to The Law and Order studio where filming is going on. Cordelia is in a cozy apartment set. It was good for a change to be out from the supernatural business. Getting sick last week wasn’t one of Cordelia’s  priorities, but getting a role that could plausibly get her into Hollywood did matter.  It meant cash for a while until the next audition or the next case, for that matter.