Wrong Address (A plan dat will work)

Wesley and Doyle were in an abandoned, old elevator.  The doors to the elevator are open. Wesley has some doubts about a few key components to their plan. It’s 9:43 AM in the morning. They had spent two hours getting this plan ready.  They are not exactly in the building where Angel Investigations is. Angel had insisted to help them; however some of his wounds prevented him from doing so.

 “Doyle,” Wesley tugs on a loose, rusty level sticking out from the corner of the elevator room. He tugs on it again. “What can we get from an elevator in this…really,” Wesley hears a crack from the level. Leaning on the wall neighboring Wesley is a wooden plank “Stubborn plan!”

They are changing the elevator   a little for their ‘stubborn’ plan.

 “Dere’s two ways I see it;” Doyle said.   He wraps a thick, almost thin garlic skin around the much larger cables. He turns his head at Wesley’s direction. “One, I die; two, we get Dean in his most vulnerable condition and get Demonic ta his dad.”

 “So how come we are meeting him here?”

Doyle glares at Wesley.

 “Because Angel had dah right senses not ta tell where Angel Investigations is.” Doyle uses wide garlic skin around lower half of the cables.  

Wesley grabs the plank and uses it to split a corner of the level from the rest.

“If Dean wants ta meet us in Angel Investigations,” Doyle connects the cables to the garlic, then he shut the box lid. “Dean’s gettin’ what he asked for.”

 _______________    ______________________________________ _     _____

   It is 4:34 PM in the afternoon. Demonic learned getting through a white room is not hard. All he needed was to be in his werewolf form. The doorknob is easy to pick using a long claw. That’s how Demonic was able to get into the fridge last night; eat some brownies, try lemonade (Tasted slightly bitter), and make a mess in the kitchen. He also discovered locking the knob is easy.

   Dean’s apartment door is not easy to open. So Dean did not know that it was Demonic who made the mess.  Demonic pretended to be asleep in his room when Dean returned. He got this streak from his dad’s side (A sneaky man) of the family. Paul’s family has a history of grifters and con artists. On the bad side Dean did not know.

  “Tell me how old you are.” Dean is traveling through the sewers with Demonic on a leash. Dean does not trust the boy to be out there in the open (With Dean being a demon and all). He also has a gun aimed at him. It seemed quite mandatory to Dean.

  Dean looks at him point-blank.

 “Uhhh…” He is befuddled. Maybe I should have listened to mommy on my birthdays.

 Dean jerks the boy.

 “S-S—seven or NINE!”  Demonic guesses. Anger   makes Demonic shift into his lycan child form. His fists are shaking. His palms are padded, the fur slightly covering his knuckle raise up. 

 Dean stops, slack-jawed at his guess.

 “ Hw—w-h-h-h-how—why do you expect me to listen…” Demonic goes on. His hands become fists.  “In front of delicious cake? NO! I cannot listen when there’s chocolate in front of me! Take a guess Mr.I-have-been-alive-since-the-ice-age!”

  Dean brings his gun up.

 “Don’t insult me. Lycan.” Dean said, in a deep voice. “I have met more spoiled brats than you.”

Demonic bites Dean’s hand (The one holding the leash).

“My hand!” Dean lets go of the leash grabbing his bleeding hand.