I'm Sorry

Prompt:  Kurt  apologizes for the Chandler incident and Blaine forgives him. They make a promise to each other.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaine was sitting in the living room when heard the knock on the door. When he answered it, he was surprised but also saddened by who was on the opposite side of the door. It was the person he wanted to see, but yet there was already so much tension the second he opened the door.

"Kurt, what are you doing here?" He said opening the door wider so Kurt could come in.

"I came here to talk to you."

"Why don't you go talk to Chandler." Blaine said.

"That's what I came here to talk to you about." He said as he let out a small sigh before he began talking again. " Look, that conversation you saw between us was him flirting with me. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I kept talking to him. But I didn't flirt back. I understand that you get jealous or mad about me texting another guy. I never meant to make you upset or mad or anything . I came here to say that I'm sorry and I shouldn't have let him go so far. I'm really sorry, Blaine." 

Blaine was quiet for a minute. He felt like he was the one who was supposed to be apologizing. He's the one who took this the wrong way by thinking Kurt was cheating.

"I accept your apology, Kurt." He said, pulling him into a hug. "Just promising me something."

"What's that?"

"Don't do it again."

"That's a promise I will keep."

"I'm sorry too." Blaine said, he really felt like he had to say he was sorry to Kurt.

"Why?"

"I feel like I took it way out of proportion by thinking you were cheating. Because I know you would never do that."

"It's okay ,Blaine." he said. " I love you."

"I love you, more"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! First one down, many more to go. Read, vote, And feel free to leave request.

Thank you @0Procrastination0 for this prompt and many more coming soon!

There are more coming! I'll try to post regularly.  

Still thanking to everyone who read "Glee texts" I so happy that people have actually read it. Keep voting guys!

xo, Tina :)