Just Do It

Quinn's POV:

Santana, Brittany and I walked to our lockers after glee club. There was a little bit of small talk, mostly about how annoying Rachel was today. I noticed Santana and Britt looking at each other. It was that look they always give each other. It's not that look you give your best friend, it's something more than that. I know they like each other, but they always deny it, and say that they are just friends. Finally when we reached our lockers, Santana asked a question, which I did not expect to hear from her.  My locker was two down from hers so it was a bit harder for me to hear. 

"Have you ever like someone but you were too scared to say it?" She asked. 

"All the time." Brittany was the first to replay. I saw Santana's eyes grow wider and look up at Britt. I face palm, no matter how many times I tell Santana that she should tell Brittany how she feels she always has to do it in the most awkward way possible. She can be a huge idiot sometimes when it comes to this stuff. 

"Oh my gosh." I say causing both of them to look at me. "Why don't you just kiss already? I mean it's obvious you both like each other." Both of them looked at me, they looked shocked at what i had said. "Don't deny it, it's so obvious." Both of their faces when red. 

"No it's not." Santana said, laughing nervously.

"Yeah it is." I say, "Kurt, come here." 

"Please don't bring  Kurt into this." Brittany said, putting her head in her head and sighing.

"What?" Kurt said walking over to us.

"Is it obvious that Britt and San like each other."

  He laughed, "Yeah. Super obvious. Watch this." He looked at Santana, noticing that she had totally zoned out of this conversation, trying to get out of it. "Santana, do you like Brittany?" 

She looked up at us when she heard Brittany. Her cheeks burned a bright red. "That's the sign right there." He said, "Both of them are scared to admit it." He laughed again. Santana sighed, and Brittany looked over at her. 

"We're not scared to admit it." 

"Oh my gosh, they're admitting it." Kurt said to me.

"They basically just did." 

"Britt and I like each other. We've actually been dating for a while." 

"I knew it!" I exclaimed. 

Both of them shook their heads and we walked to our next class. 

___________________________

Pretty sudden ending but i've been trying to update on here forever and actually post something and i was also one a time limit to write the ending because i have to go to work soon. butttttttttt anyway i hope you like this. i found this prompt on pinertrest a couple of days ago.

like & vote :)