Everything Is Going To Be Okay

WEMMA ❤️
Will's Pov

I walk in to the the apartment to see Emma, sitting in the couch, sorting what I'm guessing is her pamphlets.
"You having fun there?" I say sitting next to her, placing a kiss on her cheek.
"I guess so, I got a new package of pamphlets today."
"Want some help?" She nodded.
We spent the next ten minutes sorting pamphlets and talking about our day until my phone rang.
"I'll be right back." I say taking my phone out of my pocket to answer it. It was my dad calling.

*Phone call*
Will: Hello?
Wills dad: hey will.
Will: are you okay. So don't sound so good.
Wills dad: there's something I need to tell you. Don't get to worried. It all under control, or at least they're trying.
Will: what's up? What do you mean?
Will's dad: your mother is in the hospital again.
Will: is she okay?
Wills dad: same as last time. I got to go okay?  I'm sorry it's so late.
Will: it's okay. Thank you for letting me know. Tell her that I love her and I'll try to visit tomorrow.
Will's dad: okay, I love you, son.
Will: love you too.
End of phone call

This can't be happening again. Just a couple of weeks ago, my mother was perfectly fine. I went back into the living room and sat on the couch to tell Emma.
"Is everything okay?" She asked. I shook my head, no. "Do you want to talk about it?" I nodded.
"Mom's in the hospital again. Same reason as last time."
"I'm so sorry, Will. I thought she was doing good."
"That's what we all thought." I said putting my head in her shoulder.
"Everything is going to be okay." She said. I smiled. She always knows  the right thing to say. I guess that's why she's a guidance counselor.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too."

_____________
Idk how i feel about this..... I've never written one about wemma, maybe that's why it feels so weird. Idk. But I did it.
You're welcome, to anyone who requested a wemma oneshot.
I'm sorry if this is absolutely terrible. I will write more that are hopefully going to be better