Chapter 12.

AUTHOR NOTE

This is kinda just another filler chapter. it should start getting a bit more interesting in a few chapters time, I am going to introduce Moriarty more and what do you think about Mystrade? yay or nay? tell me ?? just wanna say thanks to everyone that's reading and commenting and voting !! I love hearing from you all !! any ideas about endings ? I will take them all into consideration. thanks again for reading, tell me how I get on, love yas :) BYEE xx

John's POV

"Um, yeah, sure, here" I said handing him my phone. He glided out of the room and I was left in silence.

It was about 10 minutes before he walked back in, that was probably all my credit gone. "John how would you like to come to stay at my home over the mid term?" He asked as he handed me back my phone.

"Um, I thought Mycroft said that you were having guests over? Would I not be interrupting?"

"No, I just called mummy and she said it would be fine for you to stay."

"Um, if it's okay, I mean, I mean I don't want to disturb or anything." He shot me an annoyed glare. "Fine, fine gimme a minute. I'll call mum to see if its okay."

Sherlock's POV

When we walked back in he had a big grin on his face. He nodded his head very fast, I'm guessing he's aloud to stay. "Do you have a suit?" If he was to come to my home, especially when we had guests, he would need a suit.

He looked up at me guiltily as he shook his head from side to side. "It's okay, you can come with me and Mycroft tomorrow. We can get you one."

"No, I couldn't let you buy me a suit Sherlock, I meant they're loads of money!" He was almost shouting with shock. "John, it's okay. You'll understand why when you arrive at my home." I said nothing more, I didn't want to spoil it. It was always the best seeing the look on people's faces when they first arrive.

We went into town the next day and bought our suits. Mycroft had bought

me a tie, quite stupid of him if you ask me. I don't wear ties, never had, never will.

We got into a cab back to St. Bart's and when we arrived, packed our bags. John looked happy and relieved that he didn't have to go back to his home. I had wished that I didn't have to go back to my home, but there was no where really else to go.

We didn't do much on our last day, just sat around being bored. 'I hate being bored! But it's so easy to be bored. I needed something to occupy my mind, like a case. God, why can't someone murder someone so I can have something to do ?!'

It was getting late when John and I settled down and started reading. I was really tired, so was John. He had asked me to read, but my voice was starting to slur as I drifted off. I don't think John would mind, I think he was asleep anyways.

We both woke up earlier than normal, mother said that she would send us a car. John went to have a shower while I chose some clothes for the both of us. I laid out John's clothes in his bed. When he walked out of the bathroom I have him a brief kiss before I went in to shower myself.

"You ready?" I asked him when I had finished dressing. "Yeah, kinda nervous thought". We picked up our bags and started walking out of the room. Mycroft was already in the car when we arrived, "what took you two so long? I've been out here for half an hour." He said when we slipped into the back. "We were getting ready Mycroft." I said back to him.

He really annoyed me sometimes. I must of been letting my anger show because John had slipped his hand into mine and put his head on my shoulder. I gave his hand a little squeeze to let him know that I was okay.

When we arrived I had almost forgot that John hasn't been to our house before. "Holy shit!" He exclaimed under his breath. I looked over to him, he was looking up at the house in shock and awe.

I grabbed him by the hand when the car had stopped. "Come on, I need to show you your room."

"My room?" He asked looking up at me confused. "Yes John. You didn't expect me to make you sleep on the floor did you?"

"Well I wouldn't of minded, I could sleep anywhere."

"Well do you want to sleep in my room?" I asked him almost smiling. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on." I chuckled as I pulled him up to the front door. "Wait Sherlock, what about our bags?" He said pulling me back. "Ugh, fine". We walked back to the car collecting our bags. I grabbed mine and started running again. "Come on John, hurry up" I was shouting at him as he waddled up the lane. "I'm coming, wait a minute"

I got fed up of waiting so I dumped my bags inside and ran down to him. I grabbed all the bags from him and ran up to he house again. "Sherlock? Sherlock, stop, wait." He was mumbling as he tried chasing after me.

I grabbed my bags from inside the door and flung them over my shoulder. He walked in panting, still looking surprised. "Come along John." I called to him when I was half way up the stairs, he was still standing at the door. "Oh, okay" he sprinted up after me.