Chapter 38.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys, its almost the end! Sad, I know. But I was thinking about writing another book to follow this one. What do you think? Tell me in the comments what you think. Inbox me about plot lines as well. I'm sorry this is short and if it brought feels :( leave a comment and inbox me plot ideas. Vote if you crie evry tiem. Love yas, BYEE

Ps. still Sherlocks POV BYEE

"What do you mean "jump" ?" I asked although I knew exactly what it meant. "I mean jump off the building Sherlock. God, don't tell me you're turning into an ordinary. " he said in a monotone voice.

"Yeah" I grumble, unsure of what to say, slightly taken aback. "Wait, let John go first." I demanded. "Smart. I'll call Seb" he told me with a sick smile. He pulled out his phone as he walked in the other direction. The phone rang 6 times before Seb answered. Jim told him that he had to drive John back to St. Barts but I objected and told him that John would have to get one of my brothers cars back to ensure his safety. This caused them to have a silent debate which I couldn't hear.

Jim ended the call and handed the phone to me. "Here, you have five minutes to call him. Tell him about what is happening and John gets kill and you, thrown of here." he grumbled, making his way back to the ledge.

I called Mycroft and told him to send a car to this address, he didn't question it but sounded concerned. After the ten minutes passed a black car drove up the lane. A couple seconds later John was being dragged out of the building by Seb.

Mycroft jumped out of the car, it seemed like he was angry. His face was red and he was shouting at Seb, asking where they had me. Seb didn't say anything as he handed John to Mycroft. "Can I phone him, tell him I'll be fine?" I asked, cringing away from the scene that was happening below. "Fine but no funny business. " he told me, handing me the phone again.

I dialled the number and he answered on the first ring. "Sherlock?" He said, sounding unsure and worried. "Yes, Mycroft, it's me. I'm calling to tell you that I'm fine and everything is going to be fine. I just wanted to say thank you for everything you have done for me and to tell you how grateful I am that you were always there for me." I tell him as tears start brimming my eyes.

"Sherlock, what is happening. You wouldn't say anything like that unless something was happening. Tell me now." He demanded, trying to sound confidant but failing as his voice began to waver. "I know I don't say it much but I do love you brother. Now if you don't mind please pass the phone to John." I said after taking a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself.

There was a slight sniffling sound coming from the end of the phone. "Sherlock ? What's happening, I'm confused." John told me, speaking fast, his voice was nasally due to crying. "Nothing of your consern John, everything's fine." I told him.

The tears had begun strolling down my cheeks. I was lying to John and Mycroft. Everything wasn't fine, I wasn't fine, I was going to die, and that's the truth.