Chapter 25.

AUTHOR NOTE

Hey guys, wow 4k reads ?! What the hell, wow, thanks, and have you seen the amount of votes this bad boy has ?? I-I don't actually know, I think it's around 50 maybe ?? Anyways, about this story I am gonna write (eventually) guess who's helping me, THE AMAZING @MadmansDiary97 !!! Yay *Boom* *Pow* *Cat like screech* (that was me imitating fireworks by the way). Oh, and has anyone ever heard of Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil ?? THEY ARE LIKE THE BEST YOUTUBERS EVER !!!! AND THEY ARE LIKE MY OTP !!! can I just ask something, does anyone actually read these author notes or do they just skip to the story ?? Tell me in the comments section BELOOW!!!! (sorry I'm just going full on weird now)

Love yas, tell me what you think in the comments and if any of you want me to add anything in, think quick cause in about maybe 5 more chapters y'all gonna drown in feels !!! be warned. Anyway Carry On My Johnlock Fanfic !! sorry I'll leave yas to it. God, I could probably make a story out of author notes haha. Sorry for keeping you waiting, here you go, finally. BYEE

Johns POV

I was annoyed at Sherlock for cutting himself. I know this wasn't the first time, I saw other scars on his arms. I'm just upset that he done it. I was pondering over why he had done it while I was cleaning his arm. I was so concentrated on thinking that I became oblivious to everything around me.

I was working like a robot, fixing up his arm while thoughts flew around my brain. I felt Sherlock shaking my arm as I wrapped the bandage around his wrist but I couldn't respond, I didn't know what to say to him.

It took me a moment to realise that I was done, but when I did, I got up and gathered bottles of cleaning products and towels the walked into the bathroom. There must of been a window open some where because the door slammed behind me as I walked in. This made me jump a bit.

I sat on the toilet and tried to relax as I pulled out my phone and slid my earphones into my ears. I wasn't really listening to the song, I was just using it to drown every other sound out. I didn't hear the words, they just came out like a slurring sound.

I sat on the bathroom floor, scrubbing at the blood that seemed to cling to anything it had dripped on. 'Why is blood so goddamned hard to clean?' I silently asked myself.

When everywhere that was once covered in blood was cleaned, I got up, pulled out my earphones and set out to the carpet. I shoved the sleeves of my jumper up as I stepped out the door. I could feel Sherlock's eyes on me as I closed the door. When I turned back around, he was faced the other way, staring at the wall.

I slightly tripped over my feet as I sat down. I began rubbing at the patches of blood on the carpet. They were a lot harder to clean than the ones in the bathroom. I repositioned myself so that I was on my hands and knees, scrubbing and scrubbing at the floor with the cloth.

It's things like this that push me away from murdering someone, it's too much effort cleaning up after.

It took me at least 10 minutes to clean up on patch of blood from the carpet. I sighed as I stood up, moving to the next patch. This part was slightly bigger than the last so it would be more time consuming. I was annoyed having to do this, I could be reading right now.

I sighed again, this time Sherlock turned his head to side glance me. I quickly let my eyes flick up to his before I began working again.

It had been 45 minutes since I started cleaning. There was only three more spots left. I was extremely tired and Sherlock's slight snores were like a rhythmic lullaby, causing my eyelids to grow heavy. I tried scrubbing at the dried in puddle but I had no energy so I abandoned the rest and dropped into the bed, falling into a deep sleep the moment my head hit the pillow.