Chapter 1~ Blaze ~

Okay I understand all the mistakes in this story but just so you know this story is OLD I don't need 5 of you repeating what 1 person already told me I messed up.😒

Dottie's POV

"Come on work those buns Daniel" I smiled cheerfully. "I'm trying" Daniel moaned. "What are you guys doing?" Aphmau said from behind.

"Alpha" we all said in unsion. "We're helping Daniel get fit" said Rylan."But Daniel doesn't need to be fit he's already cute." Alpha said pinching his cheeks.

{¤}

During class people were passing notes to each other. They asked me to pass it to the other person. The teacher caught me with it.

"It wasn't mine!" I tried to explain. She did not believe me. A guy with fiery red hair, blue and green eyes stood up.

"It's mine!" He said. "It is!?..... I mean it is..." I said nervously. "Well then you have detention Blaze" she said.

"Blaze" his name is so I don't know I just like it. When he walked past me I stared into his eyes and he stared at mine.

"You may sit Dottie" the teacher said and I did. 'Blaze' that name ran through my head all day.

The bell rang and I went out of class. "Dottie!" Rylan shouted running up to me. "Huh?" I asked. "Ein made Daniel omega!" He said with Daniel behind.

My eyes widend and Daniel started to cry. "WHAT?!" "He can't do that Daniel's too soft.
"I don't like fighting..." Daniel sniffled and I hugged him.

"Does Alpha know?" I asked. "I don't think so" Rylan replied. "Ein is trouble...we have to protect Daniel from Ein" I say smashing my fist in my hand.

The bell rang and everyone was outside chanting fight fight! I pushed in the crowd and saw Daniel shaking in fear.

Rylan was being held back. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shouted but Ein held me back. Ein's minions were punching there hands

"NOO!" I shout in fear. Then everything when quiet when a familiar voice said "Leave him!" It was him. The guy from earlier.
Blaze was it? He punched Ryder. (I'll correct when I find the correct spelling)

"This is not your fight Blaze" Ein said. "It isn't yours either he said. Blaze got punched and blood drained from his mouth.

He spat out some blood and punched both of guys which caused them to pass out. Rylan got Daniel and I dragged Blaze to the janitor's closet.

The closet was very small so we were nose to nose. I blushed a light shade of pink. "I don't know you, but I don't want you killing anyone so you're staying here until you're calm.

He huffed and puffed. I rolled my eyes still blushing cause how close I was to him. "Blaze isn't it?" I asked. He nodded and his nose brushed on mine and we both blushed.

"Uhh sorry" he mumbled. "Dottie right?" He asked. "Yup" I grinned. Someone openes the door and we fell.

I was on top of him and we were inches away from kissing. "Well isn't this a sight" Aphmau chuckled. "A-LPHA!" I shouted in embarrasment.

I quickly jumped off him and helped me up. "It isn"t what you think" Blaze said blushing.
She was making an evil cat face.
"I have to go......bye Dottie" Blaze say leaving.

"So you have a thing for Blaze now huh?" Alpha said still making that face. "UGH!" I said walking off and she laughed.