Chapter5~Carnival~

Dottie's POV

Today was the day we go to the carnival with Blaze. I got ready. I wore a crop top with waist high jeans.

I ran downstairs and waited. There was a knock. "Bye mom see ya!" I said. "Have fun she replied. I opened the door and saw Rylan, Daniel and Blaze.

Blaze looked at me and blushed. "N-nice outfit" he stuttered and I smiled. I walked out the house. We walked to the carnival since we had no car.

Once we reached the air filled up with corndogs. "Mmhm" Daniel smiled. "Lets split up I'll go with Rylan you'll go with Blaze" Daniel said and we all agreed.

Blaze and I started with the photo booth. We took some pictures.

After the last picture we both looked at eachother. Blaze leaned in I did the same. Our lips touched. His lips tasted like pepperment chapstick.

My hand ran through his hair. His lips were soft. There were people waiting but we didn't care.

Our kiss broke. "You're a great kisser" he smirked. "W-what!" I exclaimed embarrased. "C-can we get our photos'' I asked and he nodded.

"Wow they look great" he said and I agreed. The next ride we went on was a rolercoaster. We sat in our seats. The ride was starting.

Blaze grabbed my hand and I smiled. The ride started and kids in the back of us started screaming.

We rode up and then dowm. I started screaming. I hugged Blaze who looked calm.

Once we were done Blaze played a game. Basically you  get the duck with number 5 you get a plushie.

If you get number 10 you get a gigantic bear. Blaze played and got number 4 at first.

He played again and got number 10. I jumped up and down as he gave me the bear. I hugged him and he blushed.

After that we all went home. Of course I slept with the teddy bear
Blaze won for me.