Chapter 13

Dottie's POV
"Blaze!!!"

"Dottie!"

He ran over to me and untied the ropes. I jumped out the chair and hugged him. "I missed you Blaze."

"I missed you too Dottie" he whispered in my ear.  I smiled softly.  Our hug broke. "We have to get out of here and fast" he said and I nodded.

We ran out of the building. To the police station. "We'd like to report a crime! " Blaze said out of breath.

Once we told them what happened they immediately started searching for them. 

Blaze's POV

I walked Dottie home and we both stopped and stared at each other awkwardly. "Thank You Blaze."

"No problem."

"I-uh want to ask you something." I stuttered rubbing the back of my neck with the stupidest grin.

"Huh? Sure!" she smiled.

Damn!  She's adorable. "I-I want to tell you my true feelings about you" I said. Irene! I finally understood what they meant of butterflies in your stomach.

"Feelings?" she asked.  Curiosity filled her eyes the second I finished my sentence. "I've had this small crush on you for awhile. After we started hanging out I started to like you more"

"I wanted to take you somewhere more special but you got um kidnapped."

"I understand if you don't have feelings for me but I just wanted to get this off my chest". "So will you be my girlfriend? "

A/N

YO YO YO ITS JEFFERSON jk. I finally posted!!  Chapters are gonna get more short so this story can be longer.  Anyways!  Bye! (・ิω・ิ)ノ