Chapter 2 ~Tutor~

Blaze's POV
I woke up brushed my teeth. Took a shower, threw my uniform on and I brushed my hair.

I went downstairs to see what my mom cooked for breakfast. I ran downstairs and a familliar face was in the kitchen. 'Dottie'

"Dottie here has signed up to be your science tutor." My mom said and Dottie smiled. "I don't need one my science skills are perfect" I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Let's not forget last year you got suspended for a month for almost killing the science teacher" she said.

"Ffffine. But is she gonna be here everyday?" I asked and they both nodded. I rolled my eyes.

Dottie's POV

Rude. I didn't know Blaze was so rude. I sighed as he walked out. "Just because you're my tutor doesn't mean we're friends" he rolled his eyes.

"If you keep doing that they'll get stuck in the back of your head" I chuckled. He sighed and walked faster.

I catched up with him. "Blaze please just cooperate with me..."  I say as he walk into the school gates.

"I DON'T NEED  HELP FROM ONE OF THE WEAKEST WEREWOLVES IN SCHOOL!" He shouted and ran off leaving me standing there.

"Dottie!" Aphmau yelled running to me. "That was a big scene" she said awkardly. "What was that about?" Asked Daniel running. "I don't know" I said looking down.

"But....I'm not giving up" I said running after him. "Come on Blaze! Let me help you" I said running as fast as I can.

I catched up to him and he groaned. "Please let me help you" I said. "Fine." He groaned. "Great! Meet me at the bleachers at lunch" I smiled.

*Bell rings*

It was homeroom time!

*le time skip*

"Leave me alone" I hear Daniel shout. I sneaked by him behind the bleachers. He got punch. I wanted to help but a flash went past my eyes. Blaze. There he was again. Protecting Daniel.

"Pfft whatever" Jax said as he and Ryder walked away

"Pfft whatever" Jax said as he and Ryder walked away. I ran from the bleachers and hugged Blaze. "Thank you so much for protecting him" I said pushing my head on his chest.

He blushed a lighy shade of pink.

Blaze's POV

She's really cute. "Eh...No problem" I replied. "Thanks Blaze I'm gonna get lunch!" Daniel said running off.

"So you're gonna help me or what" I rolled my eyes. "Of course she smiled from ear to ear.

We sat on the bleachers and she took out her science book and we studied.