Chapter 7~Maria~

Dottie's POV

I woked up and my eyes had bags and were puffy. Tissue was all over the ground. I didn't want to school but I had to.

I showered and brushed my teeth. I wore my uniform and brushed my hair. She walked downstairs realizing she has to tutor Blaze today.

I sighed and walked in the kitchen. Her mom made waffles. ''Were you crying all night?" she asked.

"N-no" I lied. She knew I was lying but went with it anyways. I grabbed a waffle poured strawberry syrup on it and ate it.

After eating I went to school. I arrived and saw Rylan and Daniel running to me.

"Dottie! Rylan has a crush!" Daniel yelled. "SHHH!" Rylan commanded as I chuckled. "Who is she?" I asked. Rylan just blushed.

"Shes a mei'fwa named June" Daniel replied. I stood silent.
"I wouldn't mind you dating a mei'fwa but you know how other wolves will act" I said.

"I know" he sighed looking down. "Anyways I'm going to find Alpha" Rylan said and Daniel followed him.

I clutched onto my books and walked down. There I saw the girl who Blaze was making out with.

She had brown hair with blonde highlights. She also has yellow eyes and a dark yellow tail. She walked in the bathroom with some girls.

I walked inside and hid in the stall. They didn't notice me though. "So rumor is going around saying you kissed Blaze" one of them said.

"Yup!" the girl replied. "You have to watch out though there's another girl who likes him" the other one said.

"Who?" she asked. "I have no idea Maria but she's a werewolf to"  the girl said as they walked out.

I came out the stall looking in the mirror and sighing. I walked out the bathroom. I felt someone grabbed my hand.

It was Blaze. He pulled me in the Janitor's closet. I couldn't look him in the eye. "What were you talking about yesterday?" he questioned.

"Blaze j-just leave me a-alone" I stuttered. He pulled me into a hug and he rested his head on mine.

I blushed tomato red as his warm skin brushed on mine. "Tell me whats wrong" he said in a calm soothing voice.

"You kissed her" I replied. "You mean Maria" he asked and I nodded. "She kissed me" he replied. "Whats the difference" I asked.

"She forced her self on me"he said. "Then I pushed her" he continued. I was embarrased. I assume to fast. Why am I even jealous if we're not dating.

"Im sorry" I said pushing my face in my hands. "Don't be" he chuckled. "We should get to class"he said and I agreed.