Chapter 23

~Nallie's POV~

Done , I said and I turned around and seeing Carter already done and is just fixing his tie .

Were you looking you little perveted boy ? , I asked him .

Um maybe when you took your shirt off revealing ur sexy push-up bra tank top , he said .

Mr peeping tom , I said .

And is a push up bra tank top even a real thing ? , I asked him stuffing my tote with my clothes.

I don't know maybe , he said.

Are you wearing one ? , he asked.

You should know since you were the one looking , I said.

I don't know , he said.

Whatever , so what do we do to the fishes now ? , I asked him.

Just leave them there , they'll get out if the buckets soon and there just getting used to the fountain water now , said Carter.

Ok let's go , I said.

Hahah hurrying ? , he said.

Ya I can't be late for religion , I said.

Lets go ! , he said and jogged ahead of me and yanked me along.

But my feet didn't want to walk so he yanked me by surprised and I fell. . . .

I open my eyes waiting for the impact on the hard ground but I just see Carter staring at me curiously.

What ? I asked.

You almost fell and you didn't want to get up seems like so I carried you , he said.

I blushed at the thought. That was cute.

What are you blushing about ? , he asked me still carrying me up the mini hill.

Nothing , I said and put my arms around his neck pulling myself closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Woah getting comforable ? , he said.

Yeah cuz what happens if I fall , than ur coming down with me ! , I said.

Ain't you nice , he said jokingly.

Ya think , I said.

~ Carter POV~

I looked at my phone while still carrying Nallie and we have 20 minutes ! , that little liar ! , but I couldn't stay mad at her , she's weird but adorable at the same time. .... Wow did I just say my neighbor that hates me is adorable. Well it's too true to denine.

I put her on the soft grass and she was napping , I checked my twitter .

There was hate on the picture of Nallie and me . When did I took this pic ? . I thought I was dreaming ? . It was the exact pic that I saw in my dream . Oh well .

There was so much hate . She's so ugly . She's a slut . Uglayyyy . Why are you with her ? . Problemy using you for fame .

I tweeted back to everyone . "don't hate on my friend " .

Millions of tweets tweeted back .

I can if I want too , you can't stop me babe , said one .

Did she really hate on Nallie and then called me babe ? ,

I tweeted to her , then I'll block you . I blocked her and many other tweets came up .

I'm soooo sorry Carter , please forgive me , one tweet said .

I tweeted to everyone back , I forgive you all , Don't quickly judge people :) .

It was hard to keep my temp back but I remembered what Nallie said : Don't be mean back , kill them with kindness .

Hey , I heard a tiny voice .

I turn around and see Nallie sprawled out on the ground .

Why aren't we at school ? , asked Nallie .

Because we had 20 minutes you liar , I said .

She looked at me with a smirk.

Now get up you lazy sloth , I said dusting myself off and standing up pulling her up .

She finally got on her feet and started walking with me .

So why did you move here ? , Nallie asked .

My mom made me because my grades were so "low" , I said air quotoing low .

How low ? , she asked .

Ummmmmm kinda Ds and Fs... , I said quietly .

Ahhh bad boy aren't you ? , she asked smiling .

Yus I am , I said smiling big .

Are you a tumblr guy ? , she asked .

I dunno , I said .

Give me your phone , she ordered .

No , I said .

Too bad I already have it , she said holding up my phone !

WHAT !??!?!?!??!?! , I said , I patted myself and dug my hands into my pockets and it wasn't there !

What the fuck ? haha , I said .

Hmmmmm password . she said .

Your never gonna get it , I said .

Maybe it's our school mascot , puma , she said .

Fuck , I said bitting my lip .

P.U.M.A , she said typing it in .

Woah , I was seriously right ! , she said

She went to my pictures and looked through them .

Your not a virgin !?!?! , she said in shocked .

Ummm I'm not gonna answer that ..... I said .

Yup tumblr guy , she said .

How ? , I asked walking along with her .

You take way more selfies than me , she said giving me my phone back throwing it into my stomach .

Um OW , I said .

Ha Ha , she said .

Wow your a strong girl , I said rubbing my stomach .

Duh , she said .

We entered the school and got our books , and we went into religion class .

Nallie ! , I heard Mrs. Wolff yelled joyfully .

>author's notes <

heyo guys ! how your day going ? I just went to disney world for the first time ! comment below please I would wuv to talk to you guys more often ! wuv you guys ! 😊