Chapter 19

~Carter's POV~

I was really scared and didn't want Nallie to know that I was famous .

Ohhhhh I think I've seen some before , said Nallie causing me to stop gazing .

Like a Nash Grier ? , she said .

Yeah I don't get why he has over I million sunscribers on youtube when he has like 11 videos ( btw I'm not hating on Nash its just something I hear one of my friends say and I kinda wanted to use it so if ur reading this my wuvly friend .... HIYA ! ) , said Alex .

Yeah but Grace is obbsessed wit him , said Nallie .

Doesn't he have like crazy blue eyes ? , asked Jacob .

Yeah there really nice , said Grace coming back to us .

Oh so now you come back , said Nallie sarcastically

Yeah since I heard the word Nash I'm here ! , said Grace .

Ahahaha , laughed Nallie .

Hey do you guys wanna sit at lunch together ? , asked Alex .

Sure , I said .

Then the first bell rang .

Time to go to class !

Bye ! , said Nallie and walked to Math class .

Bye ! everyone else said and ran off while I stodd there like a dummy .

I ran and caught up to Nallie .

What ? , she asked .

You know ..... I'm in math class too .... , I said .

Ahh cool , she said walking .

Carter !!!!!!! , yelled a voice .

I turned around and I see Mercedes .

What ? , I asked her .

I just wanna say I'm weally sworry and will you forgwive me pwzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz , said Mercedes jumping up and down making a baby face .

Sure , I said .

Ok soo I was wondering ... ,

Yeah ? , I said .

Will you go out -

CARTER LETS GO WERE GONNA BE LATE ! , said Nallie and gripped my hand and dragging me .

WAIT CARTERRRRRR !!!!!! , yelled Mercedes .

Thank me later , said Nallie .

K , I said while I got dragged .

She was making a cute face , I said .

That's how she gets guys , said Nallie .

She seens interested in me tho , I said .

No she isn't she likes Alex and she using you to get Alex jealous , said Nallie .

What ? , how do you know this ? , I asked her .

I see the way she looks at you and Alex , I've seen it before , and Alex isn't interested , he likes my other bestie Brenda , and I think they should date because they were made for each other , said Nallie .

Then we got to Math class .

We walked in and there were plenty of seats .

Bye , I said and sat in the back and she rolled her eyes and sat in the front

Just then Diamond walks in and I frantically look over at Nallie and she sees what I mean , Diamond and Nallie see an empty seat next to me . Then Nallie grabs her Hellokitty tote with books and ran over while Diamond walks carfully in her 4 inch heels .

Come on Nallie ! , I said under my breath .

She tripped over a chair but managed to get up and sat in the seat next to me and she threw her tote on the desk and layed her head down exhausted .

Diamond walked past me and glared at her .

She walked next to me and whispers .

Careful , she thirsty for you , Diamond whispered .

Diamond she's not thirsty , you are , I know what you did to her , what did she ever do to you ? , she maybe be annoying , but she is the sweetest girl honest person I've ever ment , she's not thirsty !!!!!! Your the one that trying to get me !!!!!!!!!! , I yelled at her .

Everyone in the class just stared at me but I didn't care , Nallie is so honest but annoying at the same time , Diamond however just tries to get her to lie .

Well Reynolds , just watch you'll be coming back begging to be my boyfriend , said Diamond and she sat in the front seat .

Nallie ... , I said and I turned to her but she was asleep on her books .

I looked over and I see Mrs . Dohoney putting her pointer finger to her lips meaning leave Nallie to sleep .

I concentrated on what I said to Diamond the whole time .

She's the sweetest girl honest person I've ever ment , I rethought .

Hey Carter sweetie .

I stopped gazing and looked around seeing only Nallie still asleep , class ended fast or maybe I was daydreaming too much.

Sorry , I said and got my books .

Carter do you mind waking Nallie up ? , asked Mrs Dohoney .

Sure , I said .

Nallie ... I said and shook her lightly .

Uhhhh mhhhhhhhh ? , she said .

Wake up , I said .

She sat up and streched her arms , and looked around .

OMG !!! , she said .

Mrs Dohoney I'm so so so so so so so sorry for sleeping in class ! I really am I-

Nallie its ok , I saw what happened and what Carter did , she said .

Carter ? What did you say ? , she asked me .

I kinda stood up for you ..... , I said quietly .

Awe thanks , she said .

Now off to class you too ! , said Mrs Dohoney shooing us away .

Ok , I said and pushed Nallie first and she walked out with her bookbag .

> Author POV <

Hiya ! I'm so sorry for not updating. TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR ME. I will updating more. THANK YOU FOR 10K READS !!!!! IWYSM !!!