Chapter 25

~Carter POV ~

Nallie's face was so red.

I left her with the biggest smile on her face.

Ummm Mrs. Hotscotch ? , I went up to her and asked her innocently .

Yes ? , she said .

Can I go to the bathroom , I feel like I'm going to throw up , I said and gagged alittle and puffed my cheeks out and cover my mouth with my hands .

Yes sweetie ! Go now ! , take as much time as you need ! she said and I ran out .

Hmmmm take as much time as I need , I repeated as i was walking around school .

As I was walking around this lady was carrying a bunch of boxes in while pushing a cart full of art supplies . I came over to her .

May I help you miss ? , I asked her .

Yes please thank you , she said .

I took the boxes from her and she guided me to her room , she was a art teacher .

Thank you sweetheart , now are you cutting class ? , she asked after we brought everything in the room .

Maybe.... , I said .

Ok then , if you wanna then you wanna , I really don't care , she said .

Ok , I said .

So how long are you skipping ? , she asked unpackaging a pack of erasers .

About 30 minutes since gym class is an hour long , I said fiddling with some unsharpen pencils in a cup .

Ah ok , and do you mind sharpening some pencils that you were playing with ? , she asked .

Sure , I said and sharpened them .

So um your a girl right ? , I asked her .

Last time I checked , yes , why ? , she said .

Well there is this girl I kinda have feelings developing ... but I don't know how to get her to like me back , her attitude is kinda like , she gets annoyed easily , yet she's straight up feisty , do you know how to get her to like me ? , I asked .

Well here , She gave me a canvas and some pencils , color pencils, and some paint .

What ? , I asked her .

Close your eyes , pick up a pencil and think of the girl , she ordered .

Ok ? , I answered , and sat down on a desk with the canva in my hand and a pencil in the other and closed my eyes ,

Think of her , said Mrs Weber .

I thought of Nallie .... Her dark hair in a ponytail clipped up and her layered hair fanning out , when we were changing out of our uniforms to catch fish and she sassed me , when the first time I saw her in the mall ...

Now let your hand do what your mind wants ... , she said .

I kept thinking about Nallie .

Ok imma blindfold you and I'll give you color pencils , she said .

Ok , I said .

She blindfolded me with some cloth and put a color pencil in my hand .

Its gold , she said .

Ok , I said .

Now think why you like her ., she said .

She beautiful , something about her that tells me , she's the one , her crazy , strong , wise personality just wants to make go up to her and hug her tight and say , your perfect , I said outloud .