Chapter 9: Tsukomo, the Fastest Man Alive

When Arkaine stepped into the arena, he was set up against a man named Tsukomo. On his way up Tsukomo started flirting with Leata, But Johnny forced him up to the arena. "Sorry Arkaine, Tsukomo is known as the ladies man around here." Arkaine nodded and Tsukomo looks at him and yells, "Let this be a battle for the Maiden's hand in marriage!" Arkaine's face turns red, "Dude! Come on! That's not what's going on!" Tsukomo looks up, "It is now," He said as he disappeared into thin air. "What the? where did he go...?" Arkaine thinks to himself.

Tsukomo suddenly appeared behind Arkaine and kicked him down! "How did he do that?!" Arkaine mutters to himself. Next thing he knows he is being repeatedly jabbed in the stomach faster than a bullet from a gun! "Oh no! Arkaine!" yells Leata. Tsukomo's mark on his hand glows while attacking, then Arkaine had a thought, "Why not just use my own power?" Just then he starts blocking the attacks, from the fastest man alive! "How is this possible?!" Tsukomo yells out while jumping back. "All right match ended!" Yells Johnny. "What why?!" Yells Tsukomo. "I just wanted to see how he could match you're speed Tsukomo." Says Johnny. Tsukomo gets down from the arena, and the next opponent now faces Arkaine!