Chapter 22: Evil to the Fullest Extent

Arkaine and Toka are clashing in the throne room, both equal in power. Once Arkaine would get a hit, then Toka would get a hit back. Vice-Versa, "You have exceeded my expectations! I would have never guessed you were so skilled in fighting!" Toka yells as they fight. "This is just the beginning!" Arkaine yells after landing a punch to Toka's face. Toka looks at the blood from his face and he begins to laugh evilly. "Bloodshed, the best part of fighting." He says as he licks the blood of his hand. "What has happened to you Toka?!" Arkaine yells. Toka blasts Arkaine back to the wall with a pulse of pure dark power. He then uses the darkness to strap Arkaine to the wall.

Toka walks over and starts beating him without hesitation. "It must be my birthday! I have this new piñata!" Toka yells as he beats away at Arkaine. He grabs Arkaine's neck and leans in and tells him, "Now let's see how many times I have to hit you before delicious candy falls out." He then begins beating him again and laughing maniacally.  Arkaine starts to feel powerless, as if he can't stop Toka. But he then remembers what he is fighting to protect, and the promise he made to Leata. Arkaine yells and blast off both the dark energy and Toka with his Crimsona blast. "Let's get serious..." Arkaine says to Toka.