Chapter 23

"Wine?" I offer.
"Um... sure?" she hesitated.
"What is there to question?" I ask.
"Remember last time I drank with you?" Belle reminds me.
"It was a good night, the beginning of everything that makes me happy." I smile at her.
"This isn't about me, Luke. This is about you. You can open up to me." She forces me to sit and gets the wine glasses.
"About what? How I've got workaholic parents who rather watch their business and wallets grow, rather than their last son?" I coldly ask.

Belle's response was perfect. She put the wine glasses up and grabbed the scotch. It was enough to cause me to laugh a little.

"I'm sorry." I ran a hand though my hair.
"No, don't apologize to me." she hands me a glass.
"How is it fair that they watched both of my brothers grow up, and then when it got to me, they leave all the time?This is my senior year, and they have spent 8 nights here since." I groan.
"And it suck.  Because I know in you and Mikey's situation, your dad would have made every attempt to be there for everything, even if it was just a crappy gig, he would be there. But my parents don't have an excuse like that. They miss everything." I groan.
"Do you remember your old house? I do. Liz and my mom would drink wine in the kitchen while you and Mikey played. I'd sit with the ladies in the kitchen and drink juice or something. But I remember your mom would always complain that the house was too tiny. And she'd always feel bad because you didn't have the best, in fact you had the worst out of them all because of the hand-me-downs. She and your dad always tried to make up for it but couldn't manage because they were running around taking Ben & Jack to football or something... And then came the cars. She cried a few times about that. So when they were out, they worked harder, and by doing that they neglected you... but Luke, they're still trying to make up for your childhood. So maybe you live alone in this stupidly big house and drive a gorgeous top-of-the-line car... but they love you, baby." Belle placed her hand on top of mine.
"If it were up to me, we'd still live in that house." I sigh before downing the scotch.
"I know." She nodded.
"I just wish they knew it was enough. Like, I love how you're mom knows everything that goes on in your life." I explained.
"Yeah, she knows everything... that's not always a good thing." She sighs.
"Well, maybe we're each other's good thing." I stare into her eyes.
"I'd like to think so." She smiled before standing up and coming sit on my lap.

This was the moment. She had listened to my crap and she was still here.

"I love you." I kiss the palm of her hand.
"I love you, Isabella." I look up at her to see her eyes getting watery.
"I love you too, and so much." She grinned and then kinda laughed when she wiped her eyes.
"I'm so sorry you feel lonely in this house, and I'm sorry your family isn't here, and... and I'm sorry for all the times I argued with you when I could have been comforting you." She sniffled.
"Don't apologize for my life, there isn't much anyone can do. But please don't apologize for the past because that brutal sarcastic mouth of yours is what got me to like you in the first place." I wipe her tears.
"And those big beautiful eyes of yours." I tuck her hair behind her ears.
"The way your lips part..." I lean my forehead against hers.

I let my hand cup her thigh as my thumb rubs the inside.

"Luke, please." She shut her eyes.
"Please, what?" I chuckle.
"I want this." she was practically shivering.
"How badly?" I began to trail kissed down her neck and to her collar bones.
"Luke..." She moaned before I felt her leg spread enough to straddle me.

My shirt was soon off and flung across the room. I let my lips mold to hers once more as I picked her up and carried her to my room. She was pressed against the wall and her hips began to roll against me. I lied her down onto my bed. The sight couldn't have been sexier. She pulled the elastic out of her hair letting it fall past her shoulders. She then slipped her top off and curled her finger gesturing me to come closer.

"Are you sure?" I ask.
"Absolutely." She murmured against my lips.

I slipped off her tights and began to rub her through her lacy panties. They didn't leave much to the imagination, not that it's anything I haven't seen before.

"Luke, please." She begs.
"Please what?" I smirked up at her making her open her eyes and look at me.
"Fuck, Luke. Please." Belle asks.

And so I gave in. She slipped her undergarments off, as I removed my jeans and boxers to put the condom on. She was so beautiful in this vulnerable state. I kissed her forehead before I slowly entered her.

"Oh,Luke..." She gasped and her hand cupped the back of my neck.

I tried to be as careful and make her as comfortable as possible . She looked up at me with those beautiful big blue eyes and bit her lip.

It was like an out of body experience. I was feeling good and she was feeling good and we both were so caught up in the moment and each other that nothing else mattered.