Chapter 6

Christmas Day

Yoongi returned to Jimin's dorm room and banged on the door. The older entered before the younger had any time to object.

"Why are you avoiding me? You haven't been to the café in weeks." The younger looked away shamefully. "I'm embarrassed hyung."

"About the kiss?" Jimin nodded.

"Why? Didn't you like it?"

"No no, it's not that..." He sighed. "I don't know...I'm sorry..."

The older took the younger's hands with a smile. "Come on Jiminie it's Christmas! You should be happy!"

"It's...Christmas?"

"You mean to tell me you didn't know??"

"No...I've been studying so hard I didn't really check the date."

"Put your coat on we're leaving, come on."

Yoongi dragged Jimin out of the dorm and up to the town. The younger waited outside until finally the older emerged from the jewellery shop he was in.

"Jimin?"

"Yes hyung?"

"I have a present for you"

He took out a black box and opened it to reveal a silver bracelet with a cupcake charm on, before putting it on the younger's wrist.

Jimin smiled  realising the significance of the gift. It served as a memory of when the younger made cupcakes for the older.

"Hyung it's wonderful...I love it. I have a present too."

"What is it?"

The shorter leaned up to Yoongi and their lips met, warming up the cool Christmas air instantly.

After a few seconds he pulled back with a small smile. "It's not a very good present--" he began

"No Jiminie, it's the best present." Yoongi hugged the younger tightly with a wide smile.

"I like you Jimin"

"I-I like you too hyung.."