Chapter 19

After a short walk, the five arrived at Sehun's Bar and wandered inside. Looking around, they caught sight of Yoongi and Hoseok sitting at a table near the centre of the room chatting and laughing. Jimin would really love to walk up to them and join them, and pretend that nothing was wrong, but he couldn't. Even if he was over thinking things, it upset him. He needed clarity.

The group stayed quiet and sneaked into the back room. No one was currently on stage so Namjoon's quickly thought-up plan would work well.

Whilst Jin made sure that no one else was around, Namjoon took a CD and put it into the machine, giving Jimin a thumbs up. Taehyung and Jungkook ran outside and stood at the back of the room whilst Jimin slowly walked up on stage.

Taking the microphone into his hand, he looked up at Yoongi, who was completely oblivious to his presence. He took a deep inhale as the classical sounding music began to play.

Upon hearing the music, the mint haired individual looked up to the stage. "Jiminie..? He muttered in awe.

The smooth sound of his boyfriends' voice filled the room, capturing the attention of many. It was like silk; but it had conviction.

Caught in a lie
Please find the me who was innocent
I can't escape from inside this lie
Please return my smile

Free me from this hell
I can't escape from this suffering
Please save me who is being punished

Yoongi listened to the lyrics carefully, wondering what they meant. Did Jimin write them? Did he mean it or was it just a song he liked?

Hoseok also watched for a while, his face a blank slate. He glanced at Yoongi to see his reaction and then back to Jimin.

I am still the same me I always was
The same me from before is here
A lie that grows bigger and bigger

Caught in a lie~
Free me from this hell

The song built to a crescendo and Jimin's voice matched the emotion in the lyrics, his face passionate.

The song ended and many people clapped and cheered, but Yoongi gave a simple smile and that was the most important to Jimin.

The singer gestured to the backroom, and Yoongi nodded, understanding his boyfriends signal to meet him in a few minutes.

His friends ran over as Jimin descended the stairs from the stage.

"That was so good Jimin!" Jin yelled.
"Yeah I'm sure the plan worked!" Taehyung assured. Namjoon emerged from the backroom and joined the group.

"Namjoon-hyung, thank you so much for helping. And I guess I should say thanks to all of you, I couldn't have done this if you didn't encourage me." They all smiled and the youngest members smothered Jimin in a hug.

"Well, I need to go talk to Yoongi. Wait in here, I'll come back soon." He explained with a contented smile.

Jimin pulled his jacket straight and opened the door of the backroom. Maybe I was wrong about everything. Yoongi loves me and wouldn't love me just for my singing; he enjoyed it because it was me that was doing the singing. He's loved me all along. He thought, smiling to himself.

But when he looked up, Jimin was met with a sight he could've never expected.

Hoseok had his lips planted firmly on his boyfriend's.