Chapter 7

Boxing Day

Despite the protesting of his hyung, Jimin insisted on buying him a Christmas present which resulted in a silver necklace with a cookie charm.

The two spent the day cuddling and watching Netflix.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah Jiminie?"

"Are we...boyfriends?"

The older chuckled. "Yeah I think so. Only if you want to be though." The younger nodded and clung onto Yoongi even tighter. "I do. I like you a lot hyung."

The two of them decided to do some baking but didn't have any sugar, so Jimin quickly went out the dorm to get some.

By some cruel circumstance, he ended up seeing two people in his Korean class that he absolutely despised. He tried to walk past them without making eye contact but one of them spoke up.

"Ah? Spend Christmas alone again Jimin?" The younger didn't reply.

"Or maybe not? What's with the bracelet, did your boyfriend give it to you?" He began to walk faster.

"Oi I'm talking to you pabo" he grabbed Jimin's wrist causing him to yelp.

"I'm s-sorry Baekhyun. I'm in a hurry."

"Hurrying to where? To see your boyfriend?"

This is why Jimin was scared of being in a relationship. He shouldn't have to be. No one should. But he is.

"No. But I have to go now." He untangled his wrist and speed walked back to the dorm.

"That was quick Jimin. Do you have the sugar?"

Ah...no. He hadn't even got to the shop, he forgot.

"Ah no I forgot..I ran into some old friends...sorry."

"It's okay, I'll go get it. Be right back"

The older jogged out of the room and to the front of the school, accidentally bumping into someone.

"Watch it!"

"Ah sorry man"

"Wait. You have a necklace like Jimin's. Are you his boyfriend?"

"...yeah. What does it matter to you?"

"Nothing..just asking."

Yoongi continued walking.

"I don't want anything to do with that fucking loser anyway..."

"What did you say?" Yoongi turned around instantly, staring hard at the boy.

"Nothing. Just that he needs to learn his place."

This tipped Yoongi over the edge.

He punched the taller boy in the face as hard as his body allowed.

The boy fell to the ground clutching his jaw as blood began to leak from his mouth.

"Say it again. I fucking dare you."

The injured boy didn't reply.

"That's what I thought."

Yoongi headed to the shop, got the sugar and came back.

"Hey you're back" Jimin greeted with a smile. "Are you okay..?"

Yoongi nodded and forced a grin. "It's nothing. Let's bake"