Chapter 36

In the morning when everyone else had woken up, Baekhyun and Jimin wandered downstairs into the kitchen to get breakfast, which Jin happily offered to make.

Yoongi had explained the whole situation to him last night and he was glad that the two were safe and happy.

As he placed a plate of pancakes in front of the younger boy, he noticed the bandages on Jimin's hands.

"Jimin your arms..." He muttered, gently taking his hands into his own.

"Don't worry hyung, Baekhyun made sure that I'll be okay." Jimin explained with a smile.

Baekhyun took a few glances around the room. "Where's Yoongi?" He asked.

"He's out shopping." Namjoon replied, placing his plate in the sink.

"This is a good time to talk about what we're doing for his birthday in a few weeks." Jin began. "Any ideas?"

Everyone thought hard but couldn't think of anything in particular.

As Baekhyun was about to go upstairs, he noticed a letter on the ground near the door. It was rude to look through other people's mail but curiosity caused him to pick it up anyway.

"From the insurance company...?" He muttered outloud. An idea sprang to his mind and he ran back into the kitchen, letter in hand.

"Guys, I have an idea."

-----------------------------

The group didn't see each other much for the next few weeks, apart from when they were working on the special project together.

Before they knew it, the project was finished and Yoongi's birthday was upon them.

On that morning, Jimin woke up early to make breakfast for his boyfriend.

Yoongi opened his eyes wearily to see Jimin looking down at him with a small smile. He was wearing nothing but one of Yoongi's oversized shirts and his underwear, and held a tray in his hands.

"Happy birthday" he greeted, planting a kiss on the older's cheek.

Yoongi smiled and sat up as Jimin took a seat on the bed next to him.

"Jimin...thank you." He thanked, pulling the smaller one into a tight hug. The younger chuckled as the older planted a kiss on his forehead, holding him tightly by his hip.

"Eat up because we've got plans for today." Jimin ordered, handing a plate of food to the older.

Yoongi looked him up and down and placed a hand on his outer thigh.

"I'd rather eat-"

"Min Yoongi do not say it." Jimin interrupted, and the two laughed together.

"Its your fault. Wearing something like that...you tease."

Jimin chuckled with a light blush. "I thought you would like it."

After eating and getting dressed, the two walked downstairs. Yoongi was immediately greeted with Taehyung and Hoseok practically diving at him to wish him a happy birthday, followed by slightly less intense greetings from everyone else in the house.

The door clicked open and Baekhyun entered with a smile.

"Hey, I'm glad you could make it!" Jimin greeted excitedly giving him a quick hug.

Once everyone was ready, they stepped outside and crowded around Yoongi.

"Okay, we need to blind fold you." Namjoon ordered casually. Every one chuckled as Jimin tied the piece of silk around Yoongi's head.

The group walked to the place at a rather slow pace, since Jimin was having to guide Yoongi every step of the way.

Eventually, they arrived and everyone nodded at each other. Jimin removed the blind fold from Yoongi's eyes with a smile.

In front of him was the cafe, but it wasn't the same burnt and broken mess it was the last time he saw it. The tiles were new, the walls were painted mint, and the entire room was elegantly decorated.

Yoongi covered his mouth with his hands as he took in the sight, completely shocked.

"How did you do this?" He asked in amazement. "Its amazing! Thank you!" He gave everyone a hug and invited them inside, where he made sweets and cookies for every one.

They spent the day in the cafe, having fun and just generally joking around.

Jimin took a seat on Yoongi's lap and brought his arms around his neck.

"So? Do you like it?" He asked hopefully.

"Of course I do." The older replied with a slight chuckle.

"But I'm happier that you're here with me." He replied, giving the younger a warm kiss.

"So, what do we do now then?" Jin asked, resting his head on his hand.

"I say we hit the bar." Jungkook suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea." Yoongi agreed with a smile.

"Come on then, let's go!" Taehyung enthusiastically led the group, racing to the door.

As the group wandered down the street towards the bar, Yoongi and Jimin were at the back of the group, hands intertwined.

"Jimin?"

The boy looked up upon hearing his name.

"I love you." He smiled with a blush, leaning his head against the older's shoulder.

"I know that." Jimin replied with a chuckle. He looked up at Yoongi with an adoring smile.

"I love you too."

And so the group headed to the bar to continue their night of fun, before returning home as the sun was rising.