05

Dear Joshy,

  I'll fight him, I swear. He's not going to get away with what he did to you. If I had been there,  I would've protected you. But don't worry. I'm going to make sure he never hurts you again. And I know you're going to try to stop me when I do it, but you can't. Sure, you'll probably know who I am after this, but it doesn't matter to me. He's getting what's coming to him.

  Reason #7: You're so forgiving- too forgiving. I don't know how you walk the halls trying not to bother the people who hurt you instead of kicking the shit out of them. I'm glad you do, though. You're a much better person than me, or anyone else in this school. You're too pure for this hell.

  Love,

    Your Soon-To-Be-Not-Secret Admirer

  The second Josh finished reading, he raced for the courtyard. That's where all of the fights in school ended up happening, no matter what. There was no way the pink-haired boy was going to let one of his only friends be hurt just because of something he was dumb enough to get himself caught up in.

  It wasn't that bad, really. He didn't know why his friend was so angry. Sure, he had a few bruises and a cut over his eyebrow, but it wasn't bad enough to fight over. He wasn't used to anyone actually defending him and standing up for him, and he wasn't sure if he liked it. It'd be better, in his opinion, to just take the hits himself without dragging anyone else into it.

  Caught in thought, he didn't even notice where he was going until he slammed into someone. "Oh my God, I'm so s-sorry!" he stammered out in a panic, scrambling backward only to find he had run into Tyler Joseph. Instant relief accompanied by butterflies jetted through him. If it had been anyone else, he probably would've been pushed to the floor. "Oh! Tyler! You have to h-help me!"

  The taller boy opened and closed his mouth a few times with a perplexed expression before speaking. "With what? Is everything okay?" His puzzled expression softened slightly into a more concerned one.

  "My f-friend wants to fight Logan, a-and I don't want him hurt," Josh explained quickly, eyes wide. "He's m-mad because he tried to h-hurt me, and-"

  "He did hurt you," Tyler cut him off, his jaw suddenly tensing and his eyes narrowing. "He should fight Logan. I support him thoroughly."

  Josh huffed at his friend's stubbornness. "Well, you sh-shouldn't!" he retorted. "It'll only make Logan madder; and then what?"

  Tyler hesitated; he seemed to consider this for a moment. A spark of hope lit Josh's face. Maybe he would help him stop his friend! Maybe he even knew who it was! "Please, T-Ty, can you help me stop him?"

  Tyler bit his lip, his hardened expression weakening a little at 'Ty'. "I...  I think I might know the guy trying to fight Logan. I'll try to talk him out of it. Are you happy now?"

  Josh let out a rather feminine squeal and nodded, flinging his arms around the larger boy. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

  Startled, Tyler tensed for a moment, but in no time, a goofy grin was spreading across his face, and he was wrapping his arms around Josh. "You're welcome. Now go to class, and don't worry your pretty little head over this anymore, okay?"

  Josh blushed as he pulled away and nodded shyly. "O-Okay. Bye, Ty!" He smiled brightly before turning and heading back down the hall.

  "Bye, Joshy," Tyler mumbled under his breath as he watched his pretty little boy go.

  Something about Tyler's parting words lingered in Josh's head as he slid into his first-period seat. Don't worry your pretty little head, the words echoed, which didn't help his already pink cheeks. Hadn't he heard that somewhere before? He knew it was a rather common saying, but something about it seemed more familiar than it should.

  Josh sighed as the teacher began talking. This is more important, he told himself. Focus.

  He wasn't sure if he actually believed that.

~

yooo guys

tfw you waited all school year for summer and it's actually really boring

i miss my friends lmao

how are your summers going? if it's summer where you are, that is ^.^

votes and comments are greeaat :^)