Chapter 6

BG'S POV

I knock on Dakota's door and I know she just pulled up and hasn't had time to shower yet. She opens the door and let's me in, and let me just say It looks like she was shot.

"BG I told you to let me shower first! Damn it I look like shit!" She says, getting the shower.

"Babe wanna go hunting?" She asks after she gets out the shower, and I agree leaving the room for her to get changed. She comes out with her hair In a pony tail, camo hoodie and tights along with a ball cap on her head.

Dakota!!!! !^^^^^^

Dakota!!!! !^^^^^^

And damn she looks good. She goes to her gun cabinet and pulls out her bow and two guns. We climb on a 4 wheeler and go to our posts. We climb the stand and cock our guns. We put the silencers on and wait.

About 30 minutes later I turn my head just as a 20 pointer falls dead. I look at Dakota and she's grinning like crazy. Another buck, this time a 13, jumps out and I shoot it. A rabbit jumps out and she shoots with her bow. We get out of the stand and load up our kills. We get home and skin them up before heading inside, putting the meat in the freezer.

We chill all night and watch movies, cuddling on the couch. When she falls asleep, i pick her up and take her to bed, before stripping down to my boxers to join her.