We got life:

Alright, so lets get real, we got life.

We got life, that gets in the way... All the time, it feels like.

We got life, that gives us happiness, and sadness all in one day sometimes.

We got life, than pushes us to our breaking point, and sometimes you need to have that moment with your breaking point to feel better.

We got life, that makes you want to put your head into a pillow and scream till you have no more air left.

We got life, that makes you so happy, you wonder " life are you still there ? Because , you aren't getting in the way of my happiness ?"

We got life, that makes you scared to love, because you are scared that once you get to happy, life  will take your love away.

We got life, that makes you feel so at one with yourself, you don't even know its you anymore.

We got life, that makes you worry all the time, some more than others.

We got life, that makes you need a friend , because you got to talk about your life problems to someone , right ?

We got life, that makes you scared of changes, though sometimes changes is good.

We got life, that makes you see change as a bad thing, makes it to where you don't want change to happen. Though, you should want it to happen.

We got life, that will never slow down for you, or anyone.

We got life, that will always move on with or with out us.