Chapter 4-Alex

Kate Dawson was one hot mamcita. It wasn't just her attitude that intrigued me. But shit, I should have left her asleep in history, but she looked so damn innocent when she was sleeping. That didn't change the fact that she thought I was scum, though.

Looking back, I should have left her sleeping. After I picked Mario up from school and dropped him off at a friends house, I got the garage where I worked with some of the other Blood members.

"Your late." Juan remarked. He was the leader of the Blood.

"Won't happen again." I promised. "I had to drop Mario off." I sure as hell didn't want Mario here to get involved with the Blood.

"Better not. I need you to lock up for the rest of week." He said, leaning back into a old leather chair.

"Why?" I was leaning under the hood of an old T-Bird, restoring it for some guy who didn't even know what it was called.

"Some idiota didn't pay for his goods." He clapped his hands together. "I'm gonna make him pay."

When Juan said that, he usually meant by breaking bones or all together killing someone. I didn't ask anymore, because I knew if I did he'd take me with him. I wasn't ready to be a murderer. I heard Juan leave the room when I went back under the hood and I heard my friend Tito come in.

 "Yo, Alex!" I heard someone yell from outside. I heard the door creak open and the next thing I knew the wrench was falling out of my hand as someone tackled me.

"Shit, Brandon." I glared at my friend Brandon.

"Sorry, man. I heard you had a run-in with one chica caliente." He slapped my back.

"Kate Dawson?"

"Si. Great body...not so great attitude. But you can handle it, right Alex?" Brandon snickered.

"Nah, Brando, he can't do it. Cobarde." Tito replied from the corner of the room. 

"Callar, Tito. I can handle it, assholes." I glared at both of them before I went to pick up my wrench.

"You sure? Wanna bet?" Tito rubbed his hands together. Brandon snickered.

"Absolutely." I sat the wrench down. "What's the bet?"

"Hmm....." Brandon thought. Him and Tito looked at each other. "That you can't make Kate fall in love with you before..."

"Halloween." Tito finished for him.

"And if I lose?"

"We get your motorcycle." Tito said before Brandon.

"What?" Hell no these perdedores are getting my bike. "You're on." I shook their hands before they could say anything else.

"Then it's done." Brandon said, grinning. Tito was too busy looking at the calendar on the wall. "You have two months, big guy. Get crackin'."

"That's gonna be no problema, because she's my table partner in History." I flashed a smirk at them. These guys were gonna lose, hands down.

"Two months, polla." Brandon and Tito said as they walked out. Oh yeah, I could definately get Kate Dawson to fall in love with me by Halloween.

I just had to get her boyfriend out of the way first......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry these chapters are so short!!! I just can't wait to get to the juicy stuff!!!! ♥