Chapter 9

First thank you so much unn-ie for helping me make a new cover.
---------1---------1--------1--------1------
"Hell why are you guys not in pain?" Bam Bam said. The other guys nodded and we girls just stare at them. "We are professionals ok." Chloe said in a sassy voice and we all laughed. "Okay done stretching. I will pair 14 of you up. Ok so. JB and Chloe, Bam Bam and Inessa, Jinyoung and Haruna, Jackson and Keisha, Yugyeom and Paige, Rachel and Youngjae, and lastly Mark and Olivia. Ok get into your pairs." Ms Yee said. I mentally face palm myself and walked to Mark. "The reason I grouped you in pairs because I want to let you dance K.A.R.D 'Dont recall'." "Mrs Yee didn't we learnt it already?" Rachel asked. "We did but we are going to do the actual dance." Ms Yee said. Our eyes wide open with a are you kidding me look.(this is what they dance)

"Mr Park and I will be demonstrating the dance.

" Ah!!!" all of us shouted as they were so cute. "Into pairs we will start!" Ms Yee shouted and clapped her hands. "There will be other teachers that will teach you. They are in pairs also so it is easier to reach. Okay?" Mr Park said. We just nodded.

In the end me and Mark are with Ms Lee and Mr Kim. The teachers thought is a couple of weeks to get our dance moves correct. *sighs. (oh well school have them 2 month break )

f̫a̫s̫t̫ f̫o̫r̫w̫a̫r̫d̫i̫n̫g̫ ~~~~~
Today was the day we perform and see which one is the best. Lol. It started with the leaders Chloe and JB. Then continued with the others.( the pair on top will be the flow ) The last one is as which is me and Mark...... (imagine son in and J.sephe)
"Very good both of you. Okay go grab your stuff I'm going to treat u all tonight!" Mr Park said letting Ms Yee to smile at us and we just cheer.