IDK WHAT CHAPTER

SO HI!!!!!! I am back!!!!!!! Thank u all the readers to read my book so let's start the story????

U may think it is a prank but no......

GOT7 pov
We didn't know she has such ability though.....

Olivia POV
"Bitch u know what to do! This dance uniform is freakin wait no this is fuckin from my mentor now and it cost millions!! U r fuckin payin!" I shouted at Celine. "That cost millions heh. That is just a $50 right???? So cheap and plain." Celine said rubbing her bruise. "If u say that Martha Graham's dance uniform's are cheap try buying one." I said with a smirk. The students in the hallway were shocked maybe just wanting to kneel down for forgiveness for all the wrong they have done... Hahaha just kidding...

Mark pov
Oh so she is now being trained with Martha aunty. (pretend pls just pretend idk how to continue is I dont write this) Oh well maybe I can ask aunty to borrow her during off days we have... Maybe that is the better way for her too... She wants to be a dancer right?? Oh well let's sing the song let it go let it go cant hold it back anymore.

Skip time~~~~~
"Jinyoung ah ppali wah!!" Mark was waiting with the other 5 members for jinyoung outside his class...
The door snapped open suddenly and jinyoung was there. "ppali we are late!" JB said and they ran to their practice room.

Well they went into the wrong room several times and the fifth room it was the girls dancing room.....
"Oh shit" they all cursed under their breath...
Mark pov
"Oh what do we have here?" Martha aunt said gracefully. "Oh. This must be the group of boys that the girls have been saying. Hey wait, isn't that my little Mark darling." Aunty said.
I lifted up my head and smiled childishly at aunt Martha. The girls face especially Olivia's were like 'u gotta be kidding me' face. "Aunty. I miss you!"
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
.
.
....
.
.
.
.
.

Okay it is late I cant write any more...... This is a bonus chapter because of all of your support...
So I created this ummmm fanclub name for me hehe and so ya go and follow my Instagram... And I cant create a twitter just yet haha... Not funny lol...
The fanclub will be called Wings_Flies.