What's your problem?

When Olivia reached her class, Mark was aready seating down at his seat. Olivia just rolled her eyes and walked to her seat. When Olivia sat down Mark just asked ONE question "What's your problem?" Olivia gave him a what are you asking expression. "뭐?" Olivia said.(it means what) "기다림! 너 한국어 알지?"Mark said eyeballs almost falling because he open his eyes to big??.( It means wait! You know Korean?) "Ya of course! I live there before long enough to know how to say Korean?"
"😲😲😲WOW!!! Awesome I could introduce a non-k -popper fan girl to my friend after living in Korea for a long time!! By the way where are you from??" Mark said in fascination. "Chill....First you ask me what's my problem OK I have NO problem. Second who are your friends? Last I am from China."Olivia said as in teaching a baby how to say Mum and Dad. Olivia then regretted she told him what she had just say. Mark kept being weird for the rest of the day and stays fascinated about Olivia that was from China and knows Chinese.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fast forward to after school
"How many languages do you know?" Mark kept asking questions after class. "Um..... English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Cantonese, Spanish and French which is 7."
Olivia said in a no more emotion tone. When they were walking to the hallway students stare at them because they fight with each other and now...... Cecilia jumped out of nowhere and said,"Mark oppa why are you with this girl?" saying in her baby voice.
Olivia POV

"Mark oppa why are you with this girl?" saying in her baby voice. 'ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! She is so fake.' Cecilia kept on playing eye tricks with Mark. Obviously F-L-I-R-T-I-N-G FLIRTING. SIGHS.
Back to normal
"Oh her? She is so awesome she knows 7 different languages cool right?" Cecelia just rolled her eyes. "Oh right I need to go bye Cecilia!"Mark said. Cecilia just wave goodbye. "Olivia come meet my friends!" Mark shouted.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
K that's all for now. Guess who is Mark introducing to Olivia. I think all of you know. Haha. Bye bye see you again

 Bye bye see you again

. () (^^)